May 27, 2016 I learned that National Real Estate Solutions (NRES) will no longer be managing assets for US Bank. Properties not currently under contract will be transferred to another unnamed company. They will no longer appear under my Res.net accout 6/3/2016.

June 1, 2016 Old Republic Servicing Solutions sent me a notification that all US Bank properties with ORSS will be moved to Chronos Solutions effective 6/2/2016.

June 1, 2016 Loan Resolution Corp sent a notification that all US Bank properties with LRC will be moved to a new service provider effective 6/3/2016.

Does anyone know more about this than me?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I haven't used Equator in years because my clients either died off in the fire or switched to Resnet.  Remember that Equator was acquired by Altisource and I heard that they jacked up the fees. I also note that I recently got an Ocwen owned listing assignment from a non-Altisource affiliated company on Resnet.  

• I don't know that they have switched platforms. The application for Chronos does ask for your equator ID, but that may just be their boiler plate. Perhaps these will show up on Res.net for whoever gets them.

This reply was deleted.