Transcontinental Valuations, Inc

Anybody have any experience with this company? I just started working with them after they emailed me out of the blue saying they found me on another BPO mill's website.

I've only done one BPO so far, an interior for an FDIC listing that was under contract. And just now missed 3 more interiors that were way outside my work area.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have done multiple BPO's for them and I have not been paid on any going back 10 months. They recently contacted me again asking me to do another BPO. Needless to say, I declined and I will never do one for them again.
  • My experience is thus: mostly second opinion interior BPO's currently listed, very slow to pay 60-90 days average, forms are fairly staight forward but time consuming.
  • They pay, but they pay very slow. You will probably have to contact them for payment.
  • Hi Steve,
    I've worked with them and have completed about 3 or 4 BPO's. But all the BPO's I did had already been assigned to local REO agents when I got the orders. Haven't done any for them this year.
This reply was deleted.