There has been a lot of talk on this subject and it is official that Titanium Solutions is now doing Bank of America Short Sales, processing them.I have confirmed this with my Area Manager and am awaiting a possible Bank of America Short Sale deal using Titanium.I'm curious if anyone has a short sale in progress now with Titanium, that was already your short sale listing.I am months in on a Las Vegas Short Sale with Bank of America in the phase 2 and now Titanium wants to step in and handle it....hmmnn...would be great , IF they can move it along faster, but I have concerns that it may not.Lets see what happens.Feel free to share your experience.***12/16/09****UPDATE: The Short Sale I have that is currently being worked with Titanium is in "Final Review". Not sure how long that will take and what the outcome will be but I'm keeping my fingers crossed they can get an approval!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• After 8 weeks w/ B of A and the bank rep saying its in process, I received a call from Titanium Rep in Short Sales, requesting all new information and a complete pkg with Titanium letterhead/forms. This required some time and their fax only receives (10 pages) at a time, so you can get the laborous picture we have so far. I then received an email stating a list (which was everything that had been sent) was needed or the Short Sale file would be closed in 5 days. It so happened that 3 days later the customer was to go before the judge for summary judgement, which we did and go a short extension. I was assured by Titanium that they had decision making authority then told they do not, they gather info. So I would like to say my first experience with them was good but the jury is still out. We still have heard nothing. In the past B of A was difficult in getting the process going, i.e. 3 hours on the phone on hold to hear, its in process, so we will see how this works out. Carol
  • UPDATE: The Short Sale I have that is currently being worked with Titanium is in "Final Review". Not sure how long that will take and what the outcome will be but I'm keeping my fingers crossed they can get an approval!
    • How long did it take to get to final approval. So far mine has being in the works for a little over a week.
      • ok, it is in Final Review,,,,,Not yet final approval...just to clarify...LOL..

Approx 2 weeks...but, this is a short sale that I've had in the works for 3 months w/BOFA and had to put off several Trustee Sales, Now they will have to beat the HOA sale...
        • Hi, did you ever close this deal wtih Titanium? I just had a file assigned to Titanium (we were almost 90days into the short sale process with BofA) and have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get someone to take my calls and after reading your post I am worried that we will have a stack of paperwork to fill out again. Any advice on how to get someone to take my call?
          • Jennifer,

No, it has not closed! I'm still waiting!!
  • I've received a few but they have all been listed already or in foreclosure (one of them was actually mine already). I think they have a good idea but....still lacking in the communication between companies and departments. I think a great option for homeowners would be to call in to BOA and if they find they can not qualify for a loan mod and the owner has no other option, BOA would actually assigned the short sale to agents when the homeowner agrees. I'm sure many homeowners would be on board for that. They just don't know what to do exactly after being rejected at the first step.

Stephanie
  • Courtney,

you may ck out this link for the Titanium spot..http://reopro.ning.com/group/titaniumreopro

Good luck on the assignment & you will get more, they are trying on agents emotions, you just have to help them as best you can and hope they fit into the program.
    Titanium @ REOPro
    This group is dedicated to all those REOPro members who are a part of Titanium Solutions Inc.
This reply was deleted.