eBrokerHouse.com is the most used transaction management platform for real estate agents that manage REO and short sale listings. We have facilitated over 750,000 offers and our users have closed over $20 Billion worth of listings managed on our platform. 

I welcome any agent reading this that has not used our system before to check us out and see why eBrokerHouse is the system of choice of among foreclosure agents. Your are able to manage all listing types with eBrokerHouse plus manage buyers, tasks, offers, showings, reimbursements, BPOs, maintenance, utilities, inspections, document storage, team collaboration and more.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All my clients use either their own platforms or subscribe to a platform.  Using another platform in addition to the clients platform seems redundant.  What am I missing?

• Gary,

Our service is very different than Equator, Res.net, or platforms like that. I urge you to check out our demo on our website or sign up for a free account and you will see the difference. In most markets, we have the majority of the top REO and short sale agents/teams using our system. We also have many top producing traditional agents/teams as well. Our service caters to all types and sizes of business, but we are primarily used by higher volume agents or teams that need a "command central" for themselves and their teams to collaborate and manage all aspects of all their transactions from one location from pre-list through closing. All of our clients that handle REOs obviously need to use these other portals because they are required by the lender/asset manager, but they choose to use our service as well to better manage all aspects of their transactions.

With the other portals you mention you are only inputting specific pieces of info that are required to be entered into that portal. With eBrokerHouse you are able to manage every single aspect of your transactions. Every note, every document, every task, track all showings, receive all your offers, track all parties involved with the transaction, etc etc. Maybe you need to track all short sale loan loan and bank contact info, or all utilities you had turned on for a property, or the HOA info, or conversation notes with a seller or asset manager, or reimbursements due from an asset manager, or money you are owed for BPOs, or maybe your team needs email reminders of tasks due when you take a new listing or when it goes pending, or maybe you want an easy system to manage all your showings online, or a place to manage all your buyer leads the properties they are interested in, or a place to manage all the offers you write on behalf of your buyers, etc...eBrokerHouse does it all. 

Lets say one of your clients require certain docs or addendum to be included with all offers. With our system you are able to include those docs to be downloaded along with instructions to the buyers agent so you ensure you receive complete offers the first time. Here is an example of a current listing in our system: Click Here.

You can easily search and sort multiple offers by any criteria, reply back to multiple offers with one click, set highest and best dates, request pre approvals from certain lenders, restrict financing types accepted if applicable, customize the offer forms to request and require certain info be included, manage offer status so buyers agents can check that and not need to bother you for status updates, counter and receive counters through the system, etc.

Here is a testimonial from one of our long time users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpM37_juWPg

• What companies use it? I handle REOs and I haven't been ask to use it yet.
    • Hugo,

Thanks for the question.

We don't work for any REO companies or lenders directly. We are not a platform that assigns listings. We are a service for agents to manage their transactions from all sources in one simple location. You can manage all your REO listings, short sales, traditional listings, rentals, buyers, BPOs, tasks, offers, showings, reimbursements due, maintenance and contractors, contacts, documents, notes, etc. Your team can collaborate on all files, from the office, in the field or at home since its web based. 

I urge you to check our or site and demo to see why we are the #1 transaction management platform among foreclosure agents across the country. We introduced online offer submission to the real estate industry in 2009 and we continue to be the leader in this space. This feature alone is worth the membership as it allows you to receive offers direct from the MLS, streamlines all your offers across all your listings, ensures complete offers on first submission, allows you to respond to all offers with one click, request highest and best from all your offers with one click, attach docs and instructions for buyers agents to complete and include with the offer, stops buyers agents from contacting you about the status of their offer, etc. It will make your life so much easier.

• I would love to receive more information about eBrokerHouse.com
    • Hi Felicia,

Check out our website: eBrokerHouse.com. You can also click here to watch our overview demo. We also have phone and email support 866-766-0344 or support at ebrokerhouse.com 

We have a 100% free membership for agents with lower listing volume and a Premium membership starting at $49.99/mo for high volume listing agents and teams. 

Please contact us with any questions.

This reply was deleted.