Tenant Access

Has anyone signed up with Tenant Access? If so, what has your experience been? Do you know whether or not they have any activity in California?John Wise2ci Direct818-391-4131Ventura County, California

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I signed up with them & was told I was accepted back in July/August. Recieved an email about 3 weeks ago asking again for some insurance info. Can anyone give me some insight as to what they need beyond Liability & E&O? I agree on the app. It is time consuming. I have not received any assignments. Any recommendations on what I need to do would be appreciated or any contacts?
  • Working on 5 and hopefully more to come. They are gonna be a great outfit once all the kinks are worked out...
  • Finally got on active status, anyone seeing any work yet?
    • I have done 3 assignments. First 2 were BofA and the tenants were in the process of moving out - they accepted CFK. The listing agents were getting ready to list. I completed one today for GMAC and the tenant had a lease through June 2011, which is great for me! I think this is going to be a great company and if you're one of "pioneer" agents, they are going to treat you very well. Right now, things are pretty crazy @ TA, they have been hiring a ton of new employees to keep up with the workload that they are seeing. Hopefully some of these will turn into listings.......we'll see.
      • Just got my third like Ryan. 1st two were also BA and the most recent is a GMAC. They paid me for the 2 BA within 30 days. All three already had agents assigned to list the properties.
      • Thanks for the feedback Ryan. How do you get paid?
        • Tenant Access pays, and they are quick. Within 30 days.
          • Ryan,

What I meant to say was..."How MUCH do you get paid for these assignments?"

Thanks!
  • No, I completed the application during the inital signup and I was approved within a few days. Good luck with your app.
    • I got my apps in, but no assignments yet...
This reply was deleted.