Replies

• I don't know about signing up. I don't know where they got my name. I am in upstate NY. They are based in San Jose.

• I'm in the Natural State working with them!

• I have talked to many agents and brokers that have listed for them and were very happy with their experience. Keep in mind, the BPO has to be good, and by good I mean it's thorough. If it's done halfheartedly they will move on to someone else. Think of the BPO as an opportunity to show your work. Good luck!

• Great plan then. Thank you Windy!

• I sold several properties with them last year and am working on picking up several more listings with them right now. They're a good company and not quite like most reo I would say more of an investment company. They buy a handful of loans at a time, So you will give them a BPO and if they secure the bid, You will than assist them in the sale. What I do like most about them. Is they will use our states real estate contracts and listing agreement.

• Great! I will prioritize them over the others then. Thanks.

• I have listed and sold properties for Stonecrest.  They are good to work for.  The BPO is the first step; if they purchase the property they will list with you. They buy foreclosed  and auction properties.  I have several properties in my portfolio that I performed BPOs first with them.  Keep on doing the BPOs.  They are easy to work with. 

• Great to hear! Yes they give plenty of time to do it and only ask for a CMA.It is not stressful or too big a deal like typical bpos are.  The properties have all been occupied so far so I am not sure how they work. Are they buying them at Foreclosure sale of pre-foreclosure or are they just buying a pool of risky loans?

Thanks for responding. 

cma.it - This website is for sale! - cma Resources and Information.
      This website is for sale! cma.it is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you…
  • looking for freebies.....

• Thx for advice. 

This reply was deleted.