Replies

• Hi, Nancy,
      Does this mean I have to have a Res net account and sign up at SAM's platform as well?
      • To get listings you have to be a RES.NET Pro agent ($700/yr) just sign up at samreo.net and put in your zip codes.

• I've done a lot of BPOs for them, but have never gotten an REO listing. In todays market in my area, SAM is the only company I do BPOs for. All the others seem to have one issue or another and not worth the time. Plus I don't do BPOs that much any more. Market values have shot up like crazy in my area and all I have to do is put my name out there and say I'm with so and so company and people call wanting to list their properties. 

• I have done a lot of bpo for SAM and they have always paid and I have received a few SAM REO properties.

• SAM is a good company. Last year I did a bpo for them and a few months later they assigned me my first listing,.... $1.3M.

I always accept their BPO's as they can turn into listings, they will stick with a preferred agent unless you do not perform, so yes, take the listings, they are a great company to work with 

• Do you know who are their main REO clients?

• I get alot of US Bank assets

• Adrienne,

Are you getting US BANK Asset's thru SAMREO? Do you know who else they are using? I'd appreciate if you can email to mezahugo@yahoo.com

• Matt,

Are you still working with SAMREO? I have done tons of BPO for them and few REOs now. I have seen increase on their BPOs, but I am not doing much of them anymore. My question to you do you know who are their major clients? I'd appreciate your help? Feel free to e-mail me to mezahugo@yahoo.com

• Roody Casseus / 917-667-2410

Brooklyn, New York.

ok guys, So i'm assuming that the fee's associated with joining this company is legit!

I think i'll move forward with them.

This reply was deleted.