Has anyone noticed that all of a sudden the outsourcers are not reimbursing the brokers at this point. All of a sudden I have gotten nothing reimbursement wise since Fannie pulled the plug on these guys and Chrisley Asset management appears to be completely shut down with money still owed. Starting to wonder....

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's very unfair. A while back I had that problem, and the outsourcer (who is LONG gone) was literally ignoring my calls & emails for a reimbursement that was long overdue. I had a fellow local REO broker (yes, my competition, but we get along famously), who dealt with Fannie Direct.

He was nice enough to put a bug in his Asset Manager's ear.. who was nice enough to look into it for me. I received my reimbursement within a week. I don't think I would've ever received my reimbursement otherwise.

• reoshacks@gmail.com

• Send me an email. I have the email address for person in charge of Fannie Mae outsourcing at Fannie Mae.

Kent Steffes

• I am having the same problem with a number of outsoursers.  Fannie Mae is paying them, they are just not paying us.  That has to be illegal.  I assume it is federal money that they are keeping for themselves.  Anyone know what department at Fannie Mae we could go to?  Seems they would get involved.  Any ideas? 

• Hi Jim, here is a contact at Fannie that has been helpful in putting pressure on these AMP's to get the payments rolling again. Some of the AMP's are bouncing checks to other brokers I know.

Good luck!         mailto:greg_savell@fanniemae.com

This reply was deleted.