Single Source

Has anyone else seen a drop off of Single Source BPO work? I know they merged or bought out Imortgagesservices.  They were one of my main BPO companies and I haven't had a report from them since March.  Just curious if anyone else has had this happen. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Still sending them out in my area, but they dropped fee from $40 to $35.  No Way will I do a BPO for $35.  Rarely accepted one for $40 unless it was close by

• Yep there has been a noticeable drop off in orders for both single source and Proteck. 

• Proteck orders come in batches here.  They did increase fees though which is nice.  Single Source dropped their fees!

• I consistently get 3 to 5 BPO orders from Single Source a week. 

If you want listings with Single Source, make sure you are signed up with their referral company, American Destiny.  All the listings I have had with them are sent to me from American Destiny.  And I have to pay them a $750 referral fee for each one. The people at Single Source have always been very nice to work with though.

Is it a coincidence that the address for American Destiny is in the same building as the asset management company? 

• Never handled a BPO for them but have sold many of their assets. In 08 they were assholes with a lot of work, today they are just assholes.

• Why is every post by you negative? Why even be on this site? 

• Vicki I called today and they told me they have been slow, but they hired new asset managers and they might not know the agents and the areas they work, so orders have been blasted .... Call and speak to your asset manager. 

• Hi Viki, I have been doing BPO's for them for years. I usually get a couple a week, but have dropped since the first of the year. Never received a listing from them. I called and they say its slow. I'm a primary vendor and get 4 hours to accept an order, but in the past couple of weeks it looks like the orders are being blasted. They are a good company. Never had an issue with pay, but some reviewers can be picky.  

• Orders from them have been slightly below normal in southern Kentucky.  I think overall number of orders from most BPO mills are down in this area currently.

• I get pretty good stream of BPOs from them - 15-20 month.  I also get listings from them.  Maybe its just a territory isse

This reply was deleted.