Shellpoint Mortgage

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get in touch with their REO department to apply as a listing broker and/or what platform they use?  I was told by a contractor in Central FL that they are good company to sign up with. Thanks for your assistance. Inbox me asset manager if in a non-competing area and I will do the same of my contacts. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you have the signup link for Shellpoint?  I tried shellpointmtg.com but couldn't find the signup link for listing their REOs.  TIA.

• Did you pay for the Elite on Equator?

• 4362417438?profile=originalI have paid for elite and in 2016 spent close to $1300 I have not recieved any REOs

• wow   that's depressing.... I just signed up for a bunch of zips. Guess I better not hold my breath  : (

• Wow. Big investment. 
              Almost no agent receives REO from Equator. By accident I got one but it was almost 2 year ago,

Know nothing about ELITE.

• Is there another platform that is a better investment?

• Cynthia did you get any REO'S when you got the Elite on Equator

• I did  not pay for elite. I constantly get emails from Nick at Equator. I will not give my hard earned money for  that.   They dont guarentee you any work.

• I haven't. Is it worth it?

• They use Equator and LPS for invoicing

This reply was deleted.