Sharing resources.

Tony Rosales, who is a member of this group, and was an Asset Manager for LPS for many years, did my resume and within a week I started getting calls.  I have been getting 2-3 new listings a week for the last 6 weeks.  I had to hire a new buyers agent to keep up with the sign calls.  I just weanted to publicly thank you, Tony, for your help and support in my career. 

In addition to helping me tweak my resume, Tony did one of my BPO's for me, so I could see what a 'perfect' BPO looks like, from an Asset Manger's prospective, and reviewed my BPO's until he could come up with no more critique.  There is HUGE benefit in having the inside scoop to help sharpen one's skills to perfection.  I have had a few really, really hard cases come up that I have been able to run by him and get direction.  Like the house from hell, filled with snakes, and the scene of serious crimes and satanic activities....Safe Guard actually walked off the job!  Said it was the worst they have ever seen and would not go back to that house for any amount of money.....this at a time when my favorite asset manager was replaced by six new asset managers....that I did not know.....what an amazing value to have stumbled upon his help.  If anyone needs help with anything REO...look him up...here or on Facebook..he is a kind-hearted soul that is willing to help and is just an all around nice guy!  If you have a treasured resource to 'share back', please do so!  We need all the help we can get these days :)

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Barb
    I wanted to wait to the fanfare died down. I would greatly appreciate anything thet you feel comfortable
    Sharing i.e. perfect BPO or any resume tips you can pass along.
    Thanx Joe Lee
  • Tony, is great. Helped me a lot with my resume and other advises. Will recommend him to everyone. Take his webinar and implement his expertise.
  • New Webinar this Thursday!
    • Tony,

Please let me know how and where to sign up for the webinar. LPS does a ton of business in my area. I would love to submit an app., but last time I checked they aren't taking new apps.
      Interested in fine tuning my resume anyway....
      Thanks!
    • DEFINATELY take this webinar! Best $ you'll ever spend :)
  • Barb,

I hope I am not too late. Can you also send me a copy. It would be greatly appreciated. My email address is:

jscartertn@aol.com
  • I have to 2nd what Barb said about Tony. I took his seminar and had him review and change my resume. It has helped a great deal. The money I spent was well worth it.
  • Also would love a copy of your perfect BPO. Tony's webinar was really informative & I wanted to thank you for sharing his info.
  • Barb, could you send me a copy too!!

scvrealtorguy@gmail.com

Wayne
  • Thank you Barb for sharing. I would also like a copy of the perfect bpo.

cynthiaferrell17@yahoo.com

Thanks very much

cynthia
This reply was deleted.