Sharing resources.

Tony Rosales, who is a member of this group, and was an Asset Manager for LPS for many years, did my resume and within a week I started getting calls.  I have been getting 2-3 new listings a week for the last 6 weeks.  I had to hire a new buyers agent to keep up with the sign calls.  I just weanted to publicly thank you, Tony, for your help and support in my career. 

In addition to helping me tweak my resume, Tony did one of my BPO's for me, so I could see what a 'perfect' BPO looks like, from an Asset Manger's prospective, and reviewed my BPO's until he could come up with no more critique.  There is HUGE benefit in having the inside scoop to help sharpen one's skills to perfection.  I have had a few really, really hard cases come up that I have been able to run by him and get direction.  Like the house from hell, filled with snakes, and the scene of serious crimes and satanic activities....Safe Guard actually walked off the job!  Said it was the worst they have ever seen and would not go back to that house for any amount of money.....this at a time when my favorite asset manager was replaced by six new asset managers....that I did not know.....what an amazing value to have stumbled upon his help.  If anyone needs help with anything REO...look him up...here or on Facebook..he is a kind-hearted soul that is willing to help and is just an all around nice guy!  If you have a treasured resource to 'share back', please do so!  We need all the help we can get these days :)

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Barb,

You have been so informative. I would greatly appreciate a copy of the perfect BPO and some resume hints. Thanks so much. My email addresss is lhuggins240@yahoo.com
  • Barb, I greatly appreciate the info as I have had Tony help me out with my resume. My question is what companies have you sent them to. I have found that most don't ask for a resume. Am I looking at the wrong companies?
    I would appreciate your advise!
  • My resume' webinar is today and starts in two hours. Please message me for details on how to join if you are interested.
  • I would love to attend the webinar as well. Can you let me know the details? Thanks!!
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that I have scheduled a resume' webinar this Tuesday. Please message me for details.
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    • Can you please send me the details on your webinar? Thanks
    • Hi Tony

Need details on the resume webinar. Thanks.
  • Thank you, Jessica! You were my first client! :) awwww!!
  • Tony Rosales is an excellent consultant, I have also hired him to review my business from asset manager perspective.
  • OK, folk! Looks like you are enjoying my 'Tony' secret :) Feel free to 'share back' now LOL!
This reply was deleted.