Replies

• any points of contact with the asset managers you can  share?  name, email, phone numbers?

• I signed up with Selene Finance last year and within 3 months I received an asset.  The asset manager I worked with was wonderful.  Went from eviction to close and the payments were on time.  Great company!

• No complaints here either! Enjoy working for Selene

• I have a 3 with Selene Finance one that is currently under contract and 2 that are going thru evictions.

Their all with different AM but all of them seem great to work with.

Hope that I continue getting from them.

• I have had noting but great experiences. I have worked with 3 asset managers at Selene. I say go for it!

• I have done a few BPO's for Selene.  Can I ask for any info on how to become a listing agent for them.  Any info would be great.  Thanks, Vicki

• I actually have no clue. I signed up on the Pyramid Platform and 3 months later, Selene sent me a listing last year in the same town my office is located in. They sent me one other last year that I rejected and I got 2 this year. 

• I had an REO listing with them last year and 2 this year. Pretty easy to work with. They use the Pyramid Platform. I was usually reimbursed for expenses 30 days or less after submitting them.

• I have received a couple of short sale assignments from them in the last month.  Very friendly staff.

• I just had an asset from them and all went well.  They are a little slow in reimbursements but their AM was great to work with.

This reply was deleted.