RES.NET TO EQUATOR

So all of FNMA properties have gone over to equator. Believe it or not I have not gotten a lot of work through equator. I now have to do 70 task which I have already completed in res.net, in equator now because of the transfer. This is some BULL S#*$! If they were going to make the switch EVERYTHING should have transferred as well. So as I have a night cap I am thinking about starting me a housing company for REOs. Since everyone wanna charge us ORGANS why shouldn't I? Well, if I wanna keep feeding my family I guess I better get it going...Geez...

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I discovered the library in Equator, its a link in each individual property page, which allows you to upload bulk files. Not sure if you can do it when you already the task assigned, but i found it to be handy when uploading multiple files for HAFA applicaitons, instead of waiting for each task to be assigned one by one. You might check and see if you can do that, if you can it will save you a lot of time! good luck!
  • That sucks my man. Email the AM and see if you can get them removed because you already did them
  • Dude, good luck with 70 task. I know that feeling.
This reply was deleted.