Resnet

I am getting my automatic renewel notice from RESNET telling my $700 annual fee is coming up and it will automatically be renewed. I do not remember doing anything with RESNET in the past year or longer and was just wondering if anyoe thinks it is worth the $700

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been with RESNET since they started, and have been doing REO's since 1980.  I get my Specialized Asset Management listings thru them along with Old Republic and my HUD's thru LRES.  Its also the short sale platform for Caliber homes which I get 4-5 a year from that so in my opinion its well worth the $700 per year. 

• I just let the service go after 13 years. Used it for REO's and BPO's and not getting anything for the past 13 months.

• You should never have to pay for leads. I get those calls from companies like that and they always start out with we have a limited number of positions available in El Paso then they switch and start asking how many zip codes can you handle

• I can't speak for other Agents, but RES.NET more than pays for itself with me with the ProPlus.  Yes, most of the companies I work with now I have had for several years, but all of them came from RES.NET and I do still pick up new clients with it.  I referred another agent to RES.NET just recently and he actually picked up a $500,000 listing within 2 months. That is not the norm of course.  Kind of wish I hadn't told him about it now. LOL

• I use res.net a lot. CitiMortgage, CitiFanancial, Daakota Asset, Oylmpus Asset, USRES, Bayview and US Servicing are a few that I work with that uses them. Well worth the expense. I dropped Equator.

• Hello James,

I have had Resnet for about 5 years and it has paid off for me. 

• What companies even use RESNET anymore for REO's or BPO's

• There are 3 types of membership:

Free Membership: Gain access to submit offer, complete BPO's or add short sale

Pro $300.00: Allow you to manage transaction, receive offers, sign documents and create custom work flows

Pro Plus $700.00: Is required to receive or continue managing REO assignments from RES.NET Servicers and Asset Management. I received a promotio discount twice, these promotions are offer in low season.  

• I was wondering the same thing. I quit then just rejoined with Equator since a new client requires me to be on there. You can always join if a client requests it. That is what I plan to do when my annual renewal comes up for res.net I think. It is cheap though compared to Dspros, etc. I am getting a lot of connections from REO network, but mostly BPOs for now. Hopefully, it will turn into something more. No fee for REO network. So maybe the $900 paid to be a premium agent makes a difference? Or most likely, it depends on the number of REOs in your area and who the REO owners are in each market as to whether or not it pays. Live and learn I guess. 

• Not unless you are in the REO market. I am a premium agent and pay $900. I get 6 to 12 REO's every year.

This reply was deleted.