Residential Real Estate BPO's - RRR

I would like to hear from anyone who is working with RRR. I have worked with them for many years and always received many BPO orders on a daily. All of a sudden the orders stopped coming this month. I have no idea why and all I keep being told is the inventory is low. I have called every dept. and can't make any headway.They all say the same thing. I am getting paid for orders done but have never had this happen before. I would like to know if this has happened to anyone. I would also really appreciate if anyone has a really good contact person in the company.  I don't know what to do about this. Any assistance or comments from anyone would be very helpful.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Same here, I always had tons of work and more than I could even take.

Then NOTHING for 3 mos.

• This has happened to me too.  But I just go with the flow.   When the foreclosure rate drops so do the orders.

• I have been getting a lot of solicitaions for RRR BPOs, but since early December they are always taken by the time I click ACCEPT, and this includes trying to accept within a few seconds of receiving the solicitation.

I spoke with RRR yesterday about this and was told basicly that they know someone is using auto accept software, and that they are soon (possibly next week) about to change the way they send the solicitations.  The new process will be that the highest rated panel member in the area will get a 30 minute lead time to accept a solicitation; after the 30 minutes it will be blasted.  

• I got an email from them a while back saying they were changing the order process. They said instead of broadcasting orders they would be sent to the highest rated agent closest to the property and they would have 30 minutes to accept before it was broadcast to other agents. I think they implemented this near the end of last month. Since then I've seen an increase in orders and have had none already accepted when I click to accept.

• It is not just RRR. My BPO business is half of what it was 6 weeks ago. It has been that way for the last 4 weeks. I know it is cyclical, but this is wild. I am getting less work from Proteck, LSI and RRR. I never did get much from Old Republic or E-mortgage but one or two of them have trickled in. 

At first I thought it was my rates, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I think it is simply a current trend.

• Hi Carolyn,

This has happened to many of our agents as well, and after digging around, the same issue always has been the reason, there was a drop in their monthly performance. Whether it be a late order, a QC, a bad value, I am unsure, as they will not divulge that information. But even a slight drop in performance (depending on your area) will inhibit you from receiving any solicitations. It would definitely be to not only the agent, but also RRR's benefit, if these monthly performance scores were released to the agents, so that they know where they stand. Instead of all of a sudden, a brief and immediate stoppage of all BPO solicitations. 

• Thanks for your reply. We have had a couple of small issues since I unexpectantly was in the hospital. We had a few late orders and a couple orders come back from QC because the Cities were wrong and we corrected them without advising how we got the info. (public records) but in South Florida you can have a different town across the street. From your experience are you cut off for a month or is it a permanent dismissal?

Have you received orders again when it has happened to your agents? Look forward to your reply so i know whether to stay on them.I'D BE VERY CONTENT WITH A MONTHLY REPORT CARD.

• Hi Carolyn,

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. So far, our agent's that have stopped receiving solicitations, some dating back to November, they have not yet begun receiving any solicitations. I have been trying to get in touch with someone in their Quality Control department, to figure out how we can get our agents back on track, but am not having much luck with that. 

Michael, this is a whole different issue than not being able to accept the orders (like in your case). This is a situation, where you no longer see any orders being sent to you out, two completely different issues.  

• It is not you or your abilities.  I am pretty sure there is someone, within RRR, India outsourseing, that is selling the BPO orders direct.  I get about 5 a day but no matter how quickly I attempt to capture the order it is always already taken. 

\

This reply was deleted.