Residential Real Estate BPO's - RRR

I would like to hear from anyone who is working with RRR. I have worked with them for many years and always received many BPO orders on a daily. All of a sudden the orders stopped coming this month. I have no idea why and all I keep being told is the inventory is low. I have called every dept. and can't make any headway.They all say the same thing. I am getting paid for orders done but have never had this happen before. I would like to know if this has happened to anyone. I would also really appreciate if anyone has a really good contact person in the company.  I don't know what to do about this. Any assistance or comments from anyone would be very helpful.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• back to selling real estate and that is difficult if you have just done BPO's.  Never put all your eggs in one basket..

• Currently SAM, Specialized Asset Management, is the big BPO issuer. Many BPO requests with no listings. Must be another mill.
  • Same here to from the Columbus, Ohio area. RRR orders are down. This is to bad since this is a user friendly BPO platform and can easily be completed within 30-60 minutes. Good luck trying to find an actual person to talk to. Hopefully RRR will send out more orders soon.
    • Just a question.  I am in the same boat as the rest and have very strong opinions as to why and where this is happening.BUT on 3/19/2015 I actually got 4 drive-by opportunity emails.  The difference was I actually was able to capture 1 and at least saw the capcha when trying.  THAT WAS NORMAL PRE SEPT 2014.  Now it's back to the same BS.  My question is did anyone else experience this same thing on 3/19/2015?

• Clear Capital has gone dead too!

• My Clear Capital business has been booming.

Did you do the background check? I know that's a big part of their system now.

• Do you know if they have alot of them in NY.  I did a background check for another company. I hear they can use the same background check.  Do you know if this is true?

• Yes I did the background check. I am in S. Florida. Where are you working?

• my Clear Capital is also dead.  LSI, is about half of what it was a year ago, orders have dropped to them as well.  Many of the BPO's I have done in the past are going to auction

I read about 20 a week in my area It will come back everything goes full circle

• I have been having the same issues but as I can see I am not the only one having issues with RRR! Business has went really south and now they try to pop in two or three orders but it is not worth the time if orders are not coming in bulk. 

This reply was deleted.