Replies

• My question is why does their acquisition have to affect paying agents for their work?  Do they tell their employees to wait for their paycheck.  Imagine if they told their employees they couldn't get paid because they were in the middle of an acquisition.  Most of them would stop working. That is just a bunch of BS.

• I agree and something weird happened this month.  I usually complete BPOs for Clear Capital and at the beginning of the next month on the first business day they mail the check.  Now I see they are saying it's 3-4 weeks from approval when the check is sent.  Am I crazy or is that a change?  Maybe it was that way all along, but I knew I could count on finishing up that month's BPOs and then by the end of the next month's first business week, I'd receive compensation.  Not sure if anyone has noticed a change now?  Was it always that way?  I didn't think so.

• Been working for CC for 9 years and always get a check that's cut on the 1st of the month. Last month finished one on Dec. 30 and it was on my check that I got around the 4th.

• I have been getting my Clear Capital check right around the 10th of the month without fail. The one that seems to be getting a little later, but not much, is Corelogic. I have been having quick response from RRreview, e-mortgage also and Ocwen usually pays within a few days of acceptance. Most others have been paying shortly after the 1st of the month.

• you can do direct deposit with OCWEN.

• that's how I get paid with them. there are others that will also and I am going to set up as many as possible for it.

• makes life easy.

• Thats what I thought also.

• clar capital,data quick,goodman dean,LPS_Lsi,reo national .   no to mark to market they owe me over 800 for over 3 months

• Corelogic has lost big orders with big banks. I moved my office address to a metropolitan area but they still send ones or twos to rural neighborhood about 1-2 per week.  There are very few refins these days.  Most are at risk orders.    In 2013 the number went down by 40%. These days I just accept enough to stay busy.

LSI has a bad attitude frm their QC dept on brokers. Most brokers have been in business longer than the young employee have lived. They do not treat brokers as equal partners. They had a lot issues with boa and each review was full of more hot air than previous one. Why you don't pick a $75K private sale next door as comp and picked a $1.8M sale?  QC should take ownership. If you are not licensed to practice RE then you need to respect the opinion and data provided by local experts. We like to be treated as we treat them.

This reply was deleted.