Replies

• Searched on the Internet with the phone # of signature of this new BPO/REO company (for me) 760-744-6032, it is formerly or current name Key Link Inc. = Go America Group in San Marcos, CA. Any ideas about this company? Thanks!

375 S. Rancho Santa Fe Rd #102
      San Marcos, CA 92078

• Wow I just said that 3 minute before - Do some more due diligence that's all I am going to say- I don't need another executive at a BPO Firm calling me up at night threatening me with litigation for libel..for saying that they underpay their agents and then pay them after 90 days.....You know who you are in Salt Lake City...

• Thanks Joey.... Interesting enough that I responded me with their email below and the lady said it is already assigned to other agent? While there was NO link/url in their original BPO request to accept the BPO, but only requested to RESNET. Logged into RESNET and NO assignment on the property

Thank you for the immediate follow-up, it is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately the property has already been assigned to another agent. I will be sure to keep you in mind next time we have a property in the area. Take care!

imagesCA5WOJRE

<Name of the Rep>| GoAmerica

760-744-6032

xxxxxx@goamericagroup.com

• The other agent must have auto capture.

• John- it means a few things-
            1. You lucked out or

2. Some other poor schm*ck took the bait of lower few in the hopes of a listing..or

3. Once in a lifetimes opportunities come everyday

• When I started in REO nobody did a BPO under $100. I received $1000-2000 for successful CFK's & my commission was never less than 2.5 per transaction side. I stopped doing BPO's after the standard became $65! I saw people doing them for $35-50 in the end! My last REO sale commission was 2% -25%. They even started charging me $5 per invoice to pay me back my expenses

I have almost stopped all REO work altogether! Except for  NRT I have no REO work but am making more $$$! NRT actually eased up making the hold REO weekly check every 14 days instead of 7. They gave me permission to do a 1 per month on this property after I complained and stopped doing them at all! Since I can handle any type of home, debtor, repair & always close on time they decided I was worth it!! Those who are awesome at what we do so we don't need REO's! In fact it's a bad business model compared to retail sales!  The smart companies will try and keep  quality brokers! If your a good broker don't be afraid to throw your weight around. If you loose a service provider so be it! Sell retails! Work with investors & builders!

The service providers will all come around if the good brokers are acting like we are worth it! If they have to deal with the in experience & revolving door of new brokers for a while we will soon be in high demand. Selling houses with no discounts, service referrals, BPO's, CFK's, Repairs, utility management, & fighting with the payment dispatchers over how you uploaded the last electric bill is awesome! Damn.... why would we go back until they get back to the money they paid us before 2009! 

Justin Thayer

Team Thayer Real Estate

• Are they the same company as brokerpriceopinion.com?  If they are do not hold your breath, I have been trying to gt paid for over 6 months.

• Here is a copy of a letter I just got from IAS Lawyers. Anyone owed money from IAS if you have no gotten this letter need to read it.  There are two pages.

• I received the same letter yesterday afternoon.

This reply was deleted.