Replies

• I've done a bit of business with a lender that uses the Pyramid Platform.  Who is the lender?  Have they given you a signed pre-listing assignment?  

First, I never represent that I can do a lien search.  I suggest kindly that they have their title company do that.  Tax bills, I'll look up online but the title company should be doing that too.  I will call the city for code violations.  If there are none on file, that is the answer I give them along with my observations.

• Pyramid platform,,,, never ending tasks for 2.5 % list com...

• Thanks so much for your response!

• Robert - Who is the lender please?  Thanks.

• They have not disclosed that information.  I do not know who the lender is at this time.

• are they asking you to do this for free?

• yes, but they are allegedly assigning the listing to me.  Also, their foreclosure lawyer has contacted me just to introduce himself and provide a letter and instructions on dealing with the tenants still living in the house.

I did the door knock and delivered the letter explaining tenants rights during foreclosure etc...... they were not thrilled with my visit of course.

• All of that is pretty typical of what a lender or asset company asks of its agents.  So dig right in.  Just do some more searching online for information on this lender.  I never heard of Pyramid Platform in the context of being a lender or asset company. 

• Has anyone done any BPO's afor AVM, Asset value Marketing and if so how do they pay.  

• James, they are very good with their pay and they do direct deposit if you prefer. They are a little demanding in terms of details for your report, and they have a QC department that really reviews the data in depth. They do not believe in bracketing the value or using averages etc.  They want you to be realistic about a property value even if it cannot be bracketed. I really like that because there are times that bracketing makes no sense for some given properties.  They want you to really explain, and be realistic.  They ask you to upload the full MLS  listing print-out for your 6 comps. At first, I thought that was too much, but soon you get used to it. They are professional. You will get paid. Take this from someone who lost money from the Evalonline and has been very carefull about investing time and effort with companies less than reputable.

This reply was deleted.