Replies

• same here. the companies are getting too demanding and are paying less.  I like property inspections, so easy and much less hassle.

• What companies do you do inspections for, if you dont mind sharing? Im trying to expand that side of my business, Im in MD.

• off topic. this is about who pays and who doesnt. I suggest you start a separate discussion.
        • same here in No California since April. Enjoy my bpo vacation.

Got one rush job done in 24 hrs 6300sf estate.  I had nothing else but declined. The comps were have been rejected as there are almost no data within 15 miles.

• SAM and Old Republic both use their own Quandis developed sites and have their own list of BPO providers. This is about the 4th time they've sent this EXACTLY WORDED solicitation to me. I would have to ask who these clients are and why they havent already found me in the past 15 years that I have been doing BPOs when every other company has "found" me.
      • So I take it the six companies they are referring to in the email are don't include SAM or Old Republic? I agree if they haven't found you in 15 years there is something to be weary about.

• They are a good company and pay well, as far as I am concerned, but I wouldn't pay $10 a month to get their orders, nor would I pay 50 cents to get anyone any orders. If you have to pay it isn't ordinarily worth it. They can't guarantee orders as they don't know how many they will get. They are supposed to pay, not us.

• I agree with both you and Michael, If you have to pay for work it usually doesn't turn out to good.

• "I work for Pay! I don't pay for work"!

• Mark is ok they take forever to pay but they pay
This reply was deleted.