Replies

• Has anyone dealt with PCV Murcor?  If so what is their story

• There form take a while to complete.  As far as pay, they are every 30 days.

• I don't do orders for them their form is extremely hard and no room to make comments.  You have to replace the comp.  Many times there aren't comps available to replace and you can't make comments to explain why you used the comps.  To hard of a form and not enough $$$ to make it worth while.  

The do pay ok though.  I think it is every 30 days.

• 8/29-8/31 Old Republic is going nuts with orders on Labor Day Weekend-told you so....Joey Singh

Old Republic is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide yesterday and today! 

Old Republic released  at least 5000 unassigned paying BPOs to the their system last night, Chase and Fannie Mae from my bird..see the bigger picture its not $30 dollars per, its $600 dollars to drive to places for 2-3 hours.... This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with Old Republic in any form or shape.......also don't call and moan/curse out/threaten me about disclosing it your fellow Realtors..rude Chicago guy...and downright obnoxious Los Angeles broker....(lol, I have caller ID)..I'm actually a born and bred New Yorker so I know how to swear as well...

Anyway, our brokers tell us that OR is desperate because most agents have left their offices for the Labor Day holiday,  so the ones that are still in town working in your respective markets are making some more money than they normally would...with Order volume dropping like a stone every little bit helps...

Seriously don't call me to complain about revealing this information....

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: Capture, Joey, Old, Order, Republic, Singh

• would be ok, but the ones they sent me were about 70 or 80 miles one way.  Not for $30.  Not in our MLS either, so comps would be difficult.

• Hello everybody

Are you familiar with iMortgage? They sent me 4 orders today for the first time, when I clicked Accept they were already gone...all but 1. When I needed to Accept or Decline, I made an instant decision of declining and ask all of you first. What happened to me with Evalonline was traumatic, and I can not imagine doing the hard work that is involved in a high quality BPO and driving and spending money etc etc to not be sure if I will get paid.

So the name is iMortgage. Please let me know your experience. Thank you so much. Elena

• iMortgage is actually the parent company of Single Source. The website and BPO forms are very similar. They start out offering $40 for BPOs but like most other companies, you can negotiate a better fee. They pay their bills and I've never had to chase them for my money.

• Ellen, That's interesting I never knew that about Single Source and I have been dealing with SS for about  5 years now.  Though, they don't seem to assign very many and I have never gotten a listing out of any of them, even if it was BPO from another agent that I never had a connection with.  I have a feeling they also have their own pre-designated listing agents. Single Source has a 60 day payment schedule and they may only be dealing with California transactions.

• When I re-interviewed with iMortgage a few tears ago, the rep was asking what other companies I worked with. When I mentioned Single Source, he mentioned that they own Single Source and were on the same platform. I personally don't care if they pay in 30 or 60 days. My primary objective is to not have to constantly watch and follow up on when I'm getting my money. That takes more time, energy and frustration than actually completing the BPO. I regularly receive checks from both so I don't worry about eventually getting paid(unlike with BPO.com or Eval). If I have to invoice you for my payment, then my fee increases to cover the extra work and follow up. This is the age of technology, if they don't have a system to show how much I'm owed, they really shouldn't be in business. Single Source doesn't have a lot of REO business but I get listings from them when they have them in my area. I don't have time to spend accepting all the BPO offers that come through my email. The bored/starving agents can have them at those prices. Eventually, they will call me and start negotiating a much better fee.

• When you get those that want instant acceptance, its a trick for some that do not want you to view what the pay will to be before you have a chance to decline it and then you are stuck with it. Otherwise, you would have to turn around and ask them to re-assign it.  Obviously, if they never contacted you before and now all of a sudden they need your help specially on a holiday, sounds like they have their usual BPO agents but just aren't available right now, so they have to outsource out.  I wouldn't deal with them.

This reply was deleted.