Replies

• IAS and Broker Price Opinion do not pay

• affirmative on IAS, after 7 years they got worse and worse.  I am no longer even in their system, nor do I want to be.

• Good pays are also Clear Capital, RRReview,Landsafe,LPS

• 6/25/2013

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital released over at least 1000 unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system last night . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with either...

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

• IAS is about to be toast ....

• Jay, 

IAS has had more comebacks then Jordan....every time they appear to be out of business- they get recapitalized by some private equity investor...kind off like how a new restaurant pops up where an old one went out of business and the new owners think THIS TIME ITS DIFFERENT...one of our brokers JUST got a check for a BPO in January 

• I am not sure how long YOU have been in business..However , they have not comeback, since 2010 or so...When they sold off and got new management...They have been on the ropes...They have lost key vendors and they have the Management form ex Lehman Brother executives...And everywhere Ex Lehman Brothers management goes, they turn the business into tarnished rubble....

They let go of 27 people last month...They are shutting down their BPO department...There are too many Public Traded Companies and companies respected by Wall Street, that still provide BPO's , analytics, and pay their vendors, for IAS to compete with...

I just spoke to an assigner YESTERDAY, who will be nameless. She was let go two weeks ago and she is now with another company that is a new start up , in Denver...

They are looking like every other company, before they are toast, like evalonline, as an example...

That check, that your vendor got, that your company does the report for , was probably paid for at least 6 months to a year worth of work....Look at other postings under IAS and the BBB filings

• I have information given to me from someone that worked at IAS.I was told to try and get my money $1500 and get away from them as they are in trouble.Well I did not get my money but I stoped doing work for them.At last check they have over 200 complaints at the Denver BBB with some complaints going unanswered.They also owe my vendor $1300 for a trash out.They are filing a lien on the property and I may do the same.

• so sorry to hear how this once good company has gone completely bad.  Over 7 years of working for them, I finally put my foot down and said no more and did turn them over to the BBB and got my last $255 from them.  Moving on to those who do what they say as far as payments.

What are these pings and what is auto responder?  I don't do either and I do lose a lot of Clear Capitals if I'm not at my computer or can get them on the phone when they send the text, but I'm getting an ipad which may help connect faster if I'm not in the office.

Win some, lose some.  That's the way it is.  I'd rather get more listings.

This reply was deleted.