Replies

• Been getting a lot of those, I just remind them each time that those area's are not in my profile zip codes selected and too far for the fee.

• IAS used to be real good about paying when REO's first hit California hard in 2007. They do give out listing assignments. Glad you finally got your money though!

• I just got a check from IAS for everything older than 60 days.

• nice..did you request payment. I requested payment months ago for invoices over 8 months old.

• they needed a rush bpo   i told them i would do it if they would pay me something

• You must be located in a County with very little competition, we are flodded with agents in the south east.

I am very glad you got paid.

• IAS owes me over $2,500 going back to June.  I have stopped taking their orders until I receive payment.  Hated to make that decision as they have been good to me but I will not work for free.  They do not answer emails or phone calls and the last REO listing I had from them it took over 5 months to paid $200 for rekey and carpet cleaning.

Has anyone noticed a fall off in activity from Core Logic?  I used to get up to 20 orders a week and over the last 2 months I am lucky if I get 5.  This month has been especially bad.

• IAS has just deleted the payment history on my account and the accounts of all my colleagues, I invite you all to go ahead and check yours. Will their website dissappear next? as UTLS?

I am owed over $1,400.00 I sent an email about a week ago and indeed they mailed a check, I was so excited when I grabbed the envelope, but guess what? It was only for the payment of a single order!!!!

Listings? from IAS? not a single one since they lost their relationship with Chase over a year ago.

UTLS owes me over $3,700.00 I have emailed every single contact from the BPO coordinators to their accounting department, no response from anyone. As we all know their telephone lines are not working for the past four months. What do we do about UTLS??

Regarding FARVV, now Core Logic, you will find that they are assigning orders randomly. You will receive 5 orders today and nothing for the next 30 days. I have colleagues that were receiving orders every day for the past two months and now are not getting any. I do not receive orders while I am in Platinum status and other agents I know which are Gold are receiving orders....so strange....

Regardless, you can be certain the check will arrive around the 10th of the following month you completed orders.

Where is this industry taking us? Are we going to continue to do work for these companies that are taking advantage of our services? It's got to stop!!

Companies that pay:

Secured Lending Services

National Real Estate Services

Emortgage (wish fees would have remained the same)

Clear Capital (wish you give me more orders)

Main Street (pays every 3 months, but pays)

Ocwen (direct deposit, love it! where are the drive by orders?)

Core Logic (FARVV) (orders need to be distributed equally as before)

PCV Murcor

Inside Valuation

iMortgage

Single Source

Mark2Market

Equitrax

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Add to the good pays LPS, Finiti and Powelink.  UTLS still owes me too and I don't expect to ever get paid.

I do not understand FARVV either.  One month I am in the tank  and the next month I am Platnium.  Does not seem to matter where I am at anymore the orders flow in peridocially and not steady.  My fees have remained the same. 

Is anyone finding it more difficult to get BPO's to pass quality control or is it just me?

• Corel Logic-The rating is based on how fast you can turn it around compare to your peer. It is % not classification.

As for QA, after help help help ( last year?) my work has NOT been bounced ....The overseas office has been sold and it is somewhere in southern India with fewer staff. If it is a short sale the seller deliberatly sells it low. My values are thus higher. I document it in a professional manner. That may be why I fly thru QA.

Workload is not steady. Busier in the summer with more refi, sale pending $ verification.  By turning down offers will penalize your rating. This is a good company and I enjoy working for them.  They have asked me to join their reo and panel so we have some say so on the form.

This reply was deleted.