Replies

• Any update on these people? They contacted me this weekend. 

• I too just got a call from them,  Never heard of them before and am a little leary about signing up with them.  Any feedback on them is welcome.

• Being someone who works for an outsourcing firm - Its funny when I hear about the names of these AMC's when most of their employees are in India....lol..in fact in our office the joke is:  the more "America's" in the name of the company, the more people they have working in India...lol

First American is one of THE biggest employers in India next to other larger players in BPO's and servicing, Chase, Old Republic, and Ocwen- they literally have tens of thousands of people working in the IT hubs of India..

I am always in shocked bemusement about the fact that our New York company captures a BPO order from a person who works in India for a US BPO firm, who hires our broker in California , and the actual work gets done by OUR employee 6.7 miles down the street....in India too....its pretty ridiculous..then it gets QC'd up the road by a person in....India....

• Don't you just love it.  Especially when they question of valuations when we live right here in front of the property.

• Yes, or when they start sending you properties to use in the BPO! Many now have a disclaimer that if their employees are trying to persuade you to change the prices to fit their values, to notify them immediately.

• Where on the website do you sign up? I looked and couldn't figure it out.

• How about Collateral Intelligence. I got a call from them today. No membership fees or background checks. Standard fees that can be negotiated for distance and property type. Supposed to be part of First American. Website is Woodfin.com. Has anyone heard of them?

Get an email address at Woodfin.com. It's ad-free, reliable email that's based on your own name | W…
    With RealNames, your email address is your name. You get email without ads that works with your favorite email program, in your web browser, and on y…
    • No never have, though I'm starting to notice a few new companies that supposedly are affiliated with First American.  It could be their buying companies out to take over the market?  You never know with these foreign affiliated companies what they will do.

• I did a few for them and they do pay. I have not had a chance to update my account, but the seem ok.

• Description: Description: cid:part3.01010406.09030204@BrillionAS.com  They do not pay.  I have done BPO for them and I am still waiting to be paid.

This reply was deleted.