Replies

• Broker Price Opinion does not pay.

Specialized Asset Management pays great and you can get listings.

Goodman Dean pays well too.

• Goodman Dean has been really slow in their review and acceptance of completed BPO's lately. It's taken them up to a week on my last few I did for them. But I always get a check 10 days later. 

• Add LSI to that list and Clear Capitol

• Clear Capital has always been my favorite company to work for.  Lots of work and reliable with paying.  The last couple of months I have gotten almost no work from them.  As far as emortgageLogic is concerned,  I cannot login to their website.  It says my account has been disabled and I should contact my coordinator.  I don't know who my coordinator is.  I get orders from various people.  I have called and left messages but no response. Very strange. Am I paranoid?

• Haven't anything from Clear capital in a long time. EML has been a problem logging into their site for awhile that I just gave up on them. When and if I could get logged in I would get a notice that there was someone else logged in. Then it requested that I change my password. Which I did and would still get the same notice that someone else was logged in. I get the occasional email from them requesting price and time frame to complete a BPO, but I just ignore EML now a days.

• Hi...Emortgage is very alive and well....in my area anyway....if I ran into that problem I would email one of my past co ordinators and ask them who I would contact if they couldn't help me.....I work for very few now (my choice), Emortgage is my favorite, they are not perfect, but what one is? They do pay in a timely manner which is what I care about....I get tired of the $30-$40 offers from other companys and you have to log in to decline and ask for a higher fee....you get there and it might be already gone? I don't have time for all that...good luck to you...I'm sure it can be straightened out with very little effort...

• I have tried emailing a past coordinator.  No response.  I have made more than a little effort in trying to resolve this issue.  It hasn't worked.  They do pay but considering that their forms are a nightmare, it's not enough.  Why I am locked out or disabled is still a mystery to me and will remain so until I have the time to waste on trying to resolve it.

• Hi Barbara, it's me again....I contacted one of my favorite co ordinators and without saying names or anything, I asked what could you do? She gave me a main # and said they could help you?

817-581-2900......I've never been locked out except if I forget my password and try to many times, but I do know they go through spells sometimes when they find an agent who will work cheaper (that's what I think anyway), but they eventually come back to me and we go again...: ))I'll leave you alone now : )))

• Thanks for your efforts.  I will call when I have a minute.  

• Expanded Asset Management Brokers office - Looking for REALTORS (State of FL) Presence right now in Jacksonville, Broward County, Palm Beach County - expanding (BPO/Inspections/Occupancy Checks/Buyer Leads)  Commission Flexible.  

This reply was deleted.