Replies

• my office is closer to the server (location matters according to a few people) and I can often get orders with certain companies that I cannot get at home.

• Titanium Solutions is out of business aren't they?

• "The Ceo has started another compay with the same similar guidelines.

• yes

• Everyone needs to stand firm on price...trust me ask for more and you will get it.

• BrokerPriceOpinion.com Anyone not being paid?  I just lucked into TWENTY bpos but now am worried about all that driving and work if they are not paying. ANyone?

• Marivn I was paid about 4 months later but I feel this is only becasue I kept callling them.  I would not do anymore work for them again.

• I get available BPO emails from them all the time. I actually went ahead and did 4 just to see if I would get paid. 60 days went by and I sent an invoice for payment. I got a call from some lady that left a msg stating that they pay 90 days after acceptance of the completed BPO. In June it will be over 90 days. Once they hit 120 days I will file the required small claims paperwork to get the judgement so I can place liens on the properties. Then it's going to cost them or somebody a lot more money for those BPO's. 

• No luck there! They don't pay!

• absolutely do not waste your time doing bpos for them. cancel them and tell them you are not doing them. You will not be paid.

This reply was deleted.