Replies

• Todd, I would immediately contact your state attorney general and also send them a certified letter stating your intent to take them to court. Also look at filing liens on the properties that you are owed money on. That includes BPOs. I would try to contact their clients as well. They may not be able to help you, but it will put a bug in their ear about Safeguard. FYI, Safeguard is in the middle of several major lawsuits because of overall incompetency. I would do this ASAP.

• This post may be a bit off topic but, as the site administrator, I am going to use my privilege and congratulate Cindy Billman, the author of this blog for reaching Google’s # 1, Bing’s # 1 and Yahoo’s # 1 spot for the keywords….

REO / BPO Companies that don’t pay

REO Companies that don’t pay

BPO Companies that don’t pay

Her blog has beat out Trulia, Active Rain, Agents Online and Realestate Webmasters.

This just goes to show you, if you write an incredible blog, our network will give it the online presence it deserves!

Good Job Cindy!

• I have been requesting fee increases for quite awhile.  I have noticed my volume has gone down but the income hasn't suffered as much as you would think.  We as a group need to try and get paid what we are worth.

• Absolutely! With every company on price..if you don't ask...you don't get.

• I pretty much ask, and wont take anything for less than $40 and at that price it has to be in my backyard.  Anything out farther than 20 minutes drive the fee goes up.  If I am busy and I don't want to take an order the fee goes up. Rural locations the fee always goes up.  I watched one for RRReview once for over a week no one would take it because it was so far out.  When they called I said you can't afford me, when they asked how much I told them $160 an got it, because they tried for the entire week to get it filled.

• I do get those higher fees, it stinks driving, but when it is really busy with 10 or 12 with high fees and it makes it worth my time.

• I have a hard time getting any RReview as someone in my area,the Fort Lauderdale,Miami.Palm Beach area,have auto accept and I can be sitting at my computer and not be able to get it the minute it comes up

• I was just sitting at the computer and right in front of me a RRReview order came up,I clicked accept and by the time I typed in that stupid code they asked for someone else got the order. Auto accept is killing me with RRReview and Altisource. I told both these companies about this  and they just don't care.

• No---they DO care! In fact they just issued an email saying they are against the practice and want people to know they dont like or accept it. Ive tried to tell many BPO companies about a certain auto accept company from WA state for a long time. I thiink it just sold, too.

• It used to be that you could log into some of the BPO companies' websites and keep hitting refresh until an order popped up. By the time you get an email, someone else may have captured the order because that is what they or their service does. I dont think any computer program can do a 'captcha' code though - I think it's gotta be a person.
This reply was deleted.