Replies

• Don't trust what you see from V2. They owned me for a $20 drive-by inspection for almost a year. I tried for months to finally get hold of someone who promised me quick payment and if I could do 2 BPOs in my area for them at the same time. Being stupid I accepted. Never got paid. I resorted to invoicing them and sending a threatening letter to put liens on the properties or taking them to small claims court. My deadline was January 2014 before I would proceed and low and behold I got a check in the mail. 

V2 is being or has been acquired by a Canadian company. 

• Valuation Vision has been discussed in prior posts here.  If you do a search you can see what has been said.  As I recall some agents were not getting paid in a timely manner and others were.  As I recall, there was some type or merge or something and apparently that has affected payment.  We have not done any for them in months, however, when we were doing them a year ago they were very timely.

• Anyone doing any orders for "Valuation Partners". ? The asked me to do a BPO on
    a property that I could not view from the road.  No prior MLS infor, and tax
    records only give assessed value and acreage, (no infor on age, sq ft ect. on
    rural properties). I asked them to get me any prior info, but they did not have any. Anyways the subject
    sits in the rear of 40 acre parcel, with DO NOT TRESPASS SIGNS". Long story
    short, they checked with client, and I was told to just estimate everything. I
    said that was unethical, as I had no idea what the subject was, and they should
    not be asking any agent to do that. The company is out of Reno Nevada, and puts
    orders out for $40.00, than a few days later same order for $45, than in a week
    or two they maybe up to $60.00. I told them do not email me any orders under
    $75.00. I've only done 2 orders for them, but may unassociate myself with them
    all together.

• Just curious if the county said why there was no info.
      • Where I live the tax records for rural properties only show assessed values and acreage, along with the taxes.  Over 95% of a very large area is rural.  A city such as  Superior Wi. with a population of 26,000 shows everything you need ,age, sq ft, bedrooms, bathrooms, ect.  95% of BPO's I do are on rural properties, so it's a given that I check the MLS, or ask the BPO company for prior orders.  Most times, if they don't have anything, I'm told to estimate.  If I can't see the subject from the road, and no prior info, I may get a trip fee, but will not complete the order.

• The County I live in is Bayfield Wi.   2,042 sq miles , population 15,099 and not a single traffic light in the whole county.

• Ive had that happen and knew there ws no way I was going back the lane for it. Ive had good luck with Google sat on those. You can sometimes zoom in enough to see a little anyways. Atleast you get an idea of what type you are looking at.

• I searched out the property on a aerial  photo, but there were a few building, and I could really tell what was what.

• If this is the same as InsideValuation in NV then I would be careful.  I posted on this company about 2 months ago when someone inside thier office took a rush BPO I did for an auction and they changed out all my comps with others were some where not even in the same town about 30 miles away and they did not even follow their own guidelines. The price opinions they came up with were way lower than mine, it was ridiculous to say the least. Anyway, I looked up the CEO of the company, I made my complaint to her of what I thought of the unethical business and how I felt the inside rep was just steering to help a listing agent with their buyer to win the bid.  I told them to remove me from the assignment because it was not my OPINION and would save all the emails I sent regarding this issue incase something came up and never got another BPO from them. 

• Another BPO company to be leery of.  They owed me for several BPOs. There were many comments on this board about them and non-payment. Looks like VP is trying to play the "let's try to stay one step ahead of the people we owe" game. My dealings with them last year was a Sweetwater, TX address and not working phone number. Emails went to a woman who constantly made promises of payment. At the point of giving up and writing any amount due to me as a loss, I did finally did get a check. 

Valuation Partners and Valuation Vision are 2 companies I will not do BPOs for.

This reply was deleted.