Replies

• I have never found Clear Caital to be unreasonable regarding comps after I have done further explanations.  They have sometimes asked why I didn't use this or that comp but have never asked me to change comps.

• Are you sure that was not just a drive by inspection and not a standard bpo?  Maybe they ment to originally say that but that still does not mean they should not pay for a full bpo if that was they ordered. I have been corking with them for a long time and have never experienced this.  I think you should contact them personally and ask for a manager if the second contact about the $15 was only by email. I think that may be a mistake. Had you recently done a bpo on that same property with them or another vendor that would have triggered a reduction?  It's not like them to treat agents like that.  As for background checks, unfortunately they are all doing that now with some that started out helping up to 50% but that does not seem to be happening anymore. Anyways, there's a problem with some of these vendors now sourcing out to other vendors like LPS that end up with assignment reps trying to screw agents to pocket more on there end.  Though, not sure that Clear Capitol has gotten to that point yet. I say no to orders under $50 and if I have to drive slightly over 10M not under $75 just to cover gas.

• This must be a mistake. Clear Capital is one of the most reputable companies out there. The background check is nothing new and several firms are requesting it. You do not need to do it but the cost is very small. With CC, it is only required for one of their clients and you can get orders from their other clients without it.
  • BrokerPriceOpinion.com  does not pay.

Believe they are going by another name also,,,First Valuation

They have me up to 16 unpaid jobs.  Spoke with them last week, they told me they on a 90 pay instead of a 60 day pay.

Some are already over 90 days. Told them that I heard that they were in bankruptcy but the denied  this allegation.

Will not accept anymore jobs from them until I  receive a check, if not I will be contacting the Florida state attorney.

• You need to contact the state attorney that they are in

• I recently put them in collection with:

Halstead Law LLC

Westminister, Co  (Where they are located)

720-663-0903

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• I agree with Cece. And I prefer to review the orders on my own and decide which ones I want to keep and which ones I want to leave to someone else. I also know when I am available and when I am not. And in agreement with Cece, this is a forum to learn what companies pay and which ones don't. I don't consider it an area to prospect for business. With what the companies are paying now, there isn't room for a 3rd. party to leach off of us.

• I am with you Lavina.  Reducing our fees, increasing the length and detail needed in already time consuming forms, we cannot afford to pay a 3rd party from the little we receive.

• I still can smell that wine if I get these budget bpo mills wanting me to go the remote mountain neighborhoods with no street sign, no gps or cell phone reception. 

I was in Santa Cruz  County (CA) there were 4 streets all named after Redwood. 2 hours driving around no avail.  It was getting dark. A lady with a wine bottle in her hand offered help. She says would you want a drink? I said no. I saw animal eyes reflection behind her garage looking at me. Mountain lions? Were they deer? The lady said yes, they are waiting for their dinner. Let me feed for them and I will show you how to get there.

I ended up going where I was 2 hours earlier, except I did not know behind a cliff was the alley. The house has no number but I figured out though deduction. Knocked on the door. The door popped open. There was no one inside. I went in taking rear photo of the home I never could get. Locked the door and came home 5 hours later.  I learned not just take any offers since.

This reply was deleted.