Replies

• they are strict about that. personally what does it matter if you have someone else take the photos? As long as you are given an idea of condition and can view the photos and if there are any issues then I am not sure why that would be a problem. I always do my own reports FYI, which makes it hard to get anything done. I do not see a problem though with pulling comps and then having someone do data entry if you are going to review it to make sure it is accurate, as long as your opinion of value is yours and you have pulled the comps and relayed value, repairs and condition, then it should not matter as long as your value is yours.

• Anyone worked with SingleSource Property Solutions? Do they pay promptly?

• They pay 60 days for the most but have gone longer occasionally.

• single source is fantastic!  QC is tough but usually just extra commentary will get it. 

• Single Source is reputable, although they have lowered the amount they pay for BPOs, to about $40. They are good about payment and they are also an REO company. I have had several listings from them, although nothing in about two years.  They now have Fannie Mae as a client. The new form is not user friendly and the QC department is tough.  One thing though, you can negotiate the fees with them.

• what is the contact information for SingleSource Solutions

• I live in Big Bear Lake
      • Not that far from me I'm in the High Desert.

This reply was deleted.