Replies

• I have received a BPO from Equi-Trax Asset Solutions. I've done lots of short sales, but no BPO. They are asking my price for doing an exterior located a bit out. It looks like they are on the "good" list. Please advise and do these ever lead to listings? What is the fee usually charged to do these?

• I have worked with Equi-trax for several years. They have always been good about paying within a month of the order completion. I have never received a listing through them, although I think it does happen sometimes in other areas. Fees are going to vary with an area. Most of the ones I have completed for them have been interiors and they have usually paid $75 in our area.

• Has anyone hear of or done any work for SingleSource Property Solutions

• excellent about paying, not the best in terms of price, about $40 for exterior, although you can negotiate. easy form. they are also an REO company as well.

• They pay promptly. Done BPOs.

Good luck

• I do a lot of work for Single Source. They have always been great about paying right away. I have done both BPO's and REO's for them and they are good to work with.

• Yes. I have been doing work for them for years. Never a problem with paying.

• Yes, Randy I did read the writing on the wall. I read your post interestingly enough shortly after I began to realize they were trending to be a paying problem. I used it as leverage when I emailed Shaun. I told him there were posts circulating they do not pay. Perhaps that influenced the email to you. Not sure. I was recently contacted by M2M for orders. I told them that Shaun deactivated my account because I told them I would no longer accept work until payment was received. I was told that Shaun no longer works there. Thank you for the heads up! Haven't heard from them since.

• Marktomarket.com I see trending along the lines of Evalonline. Be careful. I was forced to tell them I would not do any more work until I seen a check. They get very upset when you question them. I have finally gotten a couple decent sized checks from them but only approx. half of what they owe me and it has taken 7 months at that to get those I was told went out in Sept.

• Karen, read the writing on the wall, M2M did the same thing to me. They tell you the invoices are in a paid status and the check is in the mail. 30 days later, nothing. I call again, oh, that will be going out this week, 30 days later, nothing. It took them almost 6 months to get me $255.00. I did get paid because I started using this forum to make posts. In an e-mail to me from a Shaun from M2M he even mentioned my posts. So good news this forum works. Many people have made this comment, "Stop working for M2M, the other BPO companies who do pay will get the work, M2M will go away, and we are all happy" 

This reply was deleted.