Replies

• I don't take any orders that are in the mountains or in very rural area's where you can not be seen or heard for miles.  Too many wierdos out there these days.  They can't pay me enough to take that chance on my life.

• SAME QUESTION to YOU, Frank.  How much?  Give us references.  OR JUST STOP THE PROMOTIONS.  I will request you be banned from REOPro.  OR JUST start your own discussion.

• If I'm correct, this blog is only to be used for blogging to one another about advice and warn each other of bad companies and issues and not to be promoting our business?  Or am I wrong? Besides, 1 year does not seem to be alot of experience in the BPO business and offering free business can get you alot of fly by night companies that will never end up paying you and taking advantage of your no so experienced time in the BPO world.  So for Frank to also mention to them if they cancel the order they don't need to pay that either SHOCKS ME?  I suggest he remove that statement or he will be kicking himself for it later.

• Thanks. I'll keep on doing my own work and accepting what I want, when I want, without paying out of the small amount BPO's pay.

• What is the cost?
    • Note that John replied $4 and has since deleted his response.

• They are only wanting to work with those agents that are willing to break the law and put their licenses at risk.  They got tired of me telling them NO and keeping my original submitted BPO.  So, they set me up by saying a used another agents picture and falsified my signature... really?  Who cares if I used an updated signature, as long as it was MINE and it was the original one on my drivers license.  Therefore, how much more legal can your signature be... right?  This company is insane.

• they are all getting nasty and unprofessional.  I am getting so sick of the vindictiveness

• FYI Broker Price Opinion owed me $1895 for a year now. I wrote the BBB twice and have called them consantly at 303-991-9919 ext 1004I got a check on 8/31/13 for $310,a check on 9/16/13 for $305 and one on 11/15/13 for $520. The still owe me $760 and I will keep after them for that so I suggest if they owe you money just stay in their face. They seem to be hiring new people every week in accounts payable. 

• James, when I read your post about Broker Price Opinion I thought I was reading about myself. I just put them in collection with the Buzek Law firm in Westminister, Co where their office is located. (303) 953-5344. All agents interested in joining with me please contact them.

This reply was deleted.