Replies

• I noticed that the closer to the time you expire they start offering discounts. Are you close or already expired with them? 

• Expire today.  Talked to the rep the other day and all he said he could give me was 10%.  I think that is a pretty weak discount, especially for someone that has been with them as long as I have.  You would think that they would be a little more cooperative.

• Too many newbys that will pay the price because they don't know any better. So no reason to negotiate with someone else.

• Actually, that's also when they will send you a listing and when your in the middle of pre-marketing or have just listed it, then they will hit you up and say if you don't renew they will take the listing from you and it does not matter how much hard work you did for them they are ruthless about that. They tried that with me, so I told them to take it and stick it where the sun don't shine and never renewed with them.

• Has anyone dealt with a company called Footprints RE out of Northlake Illinois. They say they give you BPO's for $50 each and listings . They charge a one time fee of $300 and if you do not get a listing in the first year you get the $300 back,keep all BPO money and are still available to get BPO's and listings. I tried to track them in the BBB for the Chicago area but was not able to find any reports on them

• Footprints is another scam.  Google all the info on them and you will see.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ePU5GaVnQ

they were Bankers REO

• run....don't pass go....They used to be called someone else...They are literally stealing

• Jim,

They are the old BankersREO....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ePU5GaVnQ#t=14

• Stay away James. Tell them to deduct the fee from the closing after they send you the listing. Had the same conversation. If I'm not mistaking this company changed its name. They don't have listings or bpos, they feed off of the fees they collect. Funny thing I received a call from a woman named Beatrice, she sounded like someone I spoke with at evalsolutions named Beatrice.

This reply was deleted.