Replies

• Good morning, happy Monday !!

How about : 

Precision Asset Management  

Any feed back,please

• DO NOT work with PRECISION ASSET MANAGEMENT (PAM) in Torrance, CA and work with any CHASE REOs. I quit doing REO listings for them. You would be ended up with the program called Chase Communitiy Revitalization Program (CCRP). The program allowed other NON-PROFIT organizations/builders/contractors to purchase the REO below market value directly from banks without going to public/MLS and finally they fix them up and Re-sell them on MLS/public with more than the Market Value for buyers/folks with FHA loan or who have low/moderate income and made very little down payments and bidded over the listed price on the MLS... They called that REVITALIZATION AND STABLIZATION PROGRAM? I DON'T GET IT?

Despite all of your hard works of pre-listings (Evictions, CFKs, Rekeys, Weekly, Monthly inspections, Utilities paid by agent, calling contractors to obtain BIDs for them, invoices reimbursement, etc......) in hope the properties will be listed and sold on MLS, you will be paid ONLY $1,000. Your hard working has been paid off like dirt and slaves... worth than doing BPOs with low fees if you added up all of your expenses...while dealing with some stupid, rude, not polite AMs which don't work and communicate with each other.... They are blasting emails to us with many stupid questions. Avoid them if you can because in the end you will be paid nothing..... I heard someone said they are good company, but my real experience is the truth from a Realtor.

• They seem to be okay.  It depends on who you work with over there.  

• Precision Asset Management is a good company overall. They do mainly Chase properties but do have some other clients.  They have alot of paperwork and weekly reports. They also are touchy. I had a situation with one of the asset managers due to lack of communication on her part and due to this even though I feel it was an error on the asset managers part I got the short end of the stick and have gone about a year now without any listings. I am trying to get back into them. Overall they are a good company with payables coming in a timely manor.

• Thank you James

Appreciate your's comments

• I am with you Willy, I think a lot of these BPO companies are on the verge of closing.  It will be necessary to be very choosy with whom we work for going forward. 

I also feel that with the markets getting better in most cities there will be fewer and fewer agents doing BPO's making it harder for the companies to find agents to complete orders for the low fees.  If we all band together to drive the fees back up to a reasonable rate we can begin to get paid for our experience and value we bring to the table.

• has anybody been having problems getting pay with IAS ( INTEGRATED ASSET SERVICES ) AND IF SO ANY NUMBERS OR EMAILS TO CONTACT THEIR MANAGERS ? Its hard enough doing this kind of work for very little money .

Thanks

JAVIER PALACIOS

TREMONT REALTY

LYNN,MA

• Filed claim with Colorado BBB and they did pay for past expenses on REO and 5 BPO's within 30 days.

• We have been sent a letter from their attorney.  Do not expect to be paid.  We all should try to find out how we can join together and get an attorney to sue them.

• If you ever do and need documentation.  I saved almost all the stalling emails from them but luckily got in under the wire for my last $255.  So sorry for those who didn't.  It's just not fair.

This reply was deleted.