Replies

• Does anyone have the emial

• Any one work for USA Valuations for BPO work

• stay away from this company. They are the worst. They also pretend to be an asset management company. they are no pay unless you get in their face about it, like I did.

• I just started doing some BPO's for FASinc.  Thanks for reassuring me I will get paid eventually. 

Has anyone done work for LRES or Valuation Vision?  I am still waiting for payment from these companies.  Only goes back 6 weeks so I am not concerned yet. 

Thanks for your input.

Robert Farmer

• I have done reo's and bpo's for FAS for years and they are good.  Also still having problems with RRReview,PVC Murcor,Altisource with auto accept in my Fort Lauderdale area. I know RRReview sent out that email saying how they do not want agents using auto accept and I have emailed them about it but they did not rewpond nor do they really care as is the same with Altisource and it just started with PVC Murcor and they have not responded either. Most BPO companies say they will not keep agents who do auto accept but do they really care about that or due they care about getting the orders in!!

• You are right James, I emailed them and no response. I am hoping that they do what they say. I was lucky to get an order this morning, which is the first time in 2 weeks. PVC Murcor calls me sometimes with an order , and sometimes they blast orders. I wish these companies would not blast orders and if they do, then at least give us 2-5 minutes to accept an order. oh well it is nice to dream :)

• you can forget that with the bots that many agents have. I normally have luck with OCWEN/Altisource when they send them late at night, but even until midnight I cannot get an order.

• Has anyone have experience with REO PRO. not a good feeling. they want $400 fee for listings. 

• There's a whole separate discussion on REO PRO CORP.
  • Does anyone have payment history with Brillion Asset Solutions? 

This reply was deleted.