Replies

• If that's true, that's a new low. And I thought it was bad enough with Green River Capital only paying $18 for their property inspections.

• I personally won't do inspections,  The pay just isn't enough for the time spent into going to the property,gas and wear-tear that it would not cover if you get a flat tire,dinks in the windshield or paint etc..etc.. getting there. Dang not even regular BPO's fee's can cover but I guess $50/$70 bucks is better than $10 or less.

• I would suggest not accepting orders if they can't give you a legit phone to contact them with.  That's usually one of the first signs of UNDERHANDED ETHICS. They want to make sure you can't contact them to complain and reach their accounting department.  Stay away from them.

• I want to thank whoever made the suggestion to contact Zaio Corp about Valuation Visions problems with non payment.  Last week I sent an email to Zaio and another to Valuation Visions, 2 days later I got paid in full. 

• Can you give us info on Zaio?

Broker Price Opinion owes me for 18 bpo.s. They do not resound to my emails or phone calls

• I contacted them the other day and told them I knew their business had a reputation of being unethical and with no pay and they replied that they always pay their agents.

• Broker Price Opinion Does Not Pay The Agents For The Bpo Assignments.!!

To Do Any Work For Them Is An Exercise In Futility.

I have been trying for 6 months to collect on bpos owed to me.

James Loftis

Real Estate 911 Inc  Broker/Owner

954-261-3361

http://RealEstate911.com

http://RealEstate.Neurs.net.

• OH SHOOT! I just accepted twenty oders from BrokerPriceOpinion   Its 100 mile drive time and twenty BPOs worth of work. Should I turn it all down?

• I recommend you email them like I did and tell them your no longer available due to their reputation and or let them go undone and they will get removed. 

• yes, they are no pay unless you hound them to death. you will waste so much energy with this company. If you need some good companies, try Collateral Intelligence, LSI or now Service Link, PCV Murcor, Data Quick, RRREview or Clear Capital. these companies will pay. Also try Single Source and Core Logic. Inside Valuation. there are many others as well.

This reply was deleted.