Replies

• I haven't done many for RRR, someone always seems to beet me to the punch for the local orders.  I have done a few of their rural orders and have been paid well.  I just did one that was about and hour and 10 minutes from my office for $150.  I felt fairly confident that I could request a higher fee because I noticed the order earlier in the week and it came back at the end of the week un-fulfilled.  I requested the $150 and got it. I also get a lot of rural work from LSI or BlackKnight and can negotiate decent fees with them.

• much of the work I get are the rural locations where no one wants to do them so I can negotiate a higher fee. just negotiated one with Altisource for $130 and can often get them for over $100.

• I am right there with you Colleen,  I generally do the rural ones and name my price.  Its kind of nice, if I don't get it I go about my day, if they do approve the increased fee, I feel I am being justly compensated.

• try single source, altisource, Service link, you can also negotiate. I just got one in for $130 for Altisource.

• I have had some issues with RRReview and they bumped me off. Maybe management has changed. either way I am busy enough with what I have. Not sure who is hot. Hud and Freddie are not hot, brokers are complaining that their numbers are way down and I see this as the way of the future. Fannie is also down. less government backed loans. more conventional. I like Select Portfolio, Bayview, BMO Harris Bank. more conventional reo and lots of different companies.

• AIM Your Way changes the terms after service is provided and then doesn't pay.

• Thanks Carl!  I was just about to sign up with Aim Your Way. 

• never worked for them..... so many companies. good to know though, thanks!

• Silverlink is a good company but when they purchased LPS their Smart Form use to pay $48 and there other forms paid $38. Now Servicelink wants to pay $35 for interiors and $30 for drive bys. They said they have agents waiting in line to do these BPO's at these prices. The most I can get out of them is $38 for drive bys and I have not had any interiors. Landsafe has a Tier level and are very tough on valuations and I have been lowered to the lowest Tier level which is a 4 cause they did not like some of my reports and I did rebuttals on them and they still knocked me down and would not hardly even listen to anything I had to say. If you get a bad mark it stays on your accout for a year. RRRiewview put eight reports on my email the other day but before I could even open them they were gone. I do not have auto accept as obvisously some agents do. Same with Altisource heavy on the auto accept. I need to have a good new BPO company

• Try some property inspection companies. southwest, data quick and collateral intelligence. also sand castle for field visits and some exteriors.  Landsafe puts everyone on tier 4. I do know that if you have someone in Landsafe who likes you they can solicit you for additional reports. You can also increase your fee with LSI/Service Link. I do not do BPOs for less than $50 for an exterior and between $60 and $75 for an interior or more depending on location.

This reply was deleted.