Replies

• Tonia, thank you so much for this update.  This sounds like what Transcontinental Valuations was doing to me and once I found out, I immediately quit working for them.  The only way that I know of to protect your license is to print out the report once you complete it, but the company is using your name and license number to legitimize their numbers.  It's really a shame that it has come to this.

By the way, has anybody seen all of the emails that bpo online is sending out?  They are desperate!

• I have seen alot of BPOfulfillments coming in but I just ignore them.  Also, have had a view voice mails from Broker Price Opinion but never call them back either.  I think the more we ignore them the more disperated they get.  Eventually, these BPO companies will get the message that they need to pay more and pay in 30 or they won't have any business with any agent.

• that is good to know. I have been doing work for them for years and they have changed. Their solicitation strategy stinks and they have gotten very pushy. They used to not be that way.

• I thought everyone should know. They are being very sneaky and even changing GLA on homes using previous appraisals that they receive after your report is in. As long as your comps are in the "bracket" they will use them and make NEW adjustments for you.

• They are not the only ones doing this. I am considering trying to find more property inspection companies since they are easier to do and less hassle.

• James,

What State were you in again I have a contact for Single Source - One of our clients has the application too - He may not let me give it to you but I can gladly do a three way with the person he knows...

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc.
    www.atxbpo.com
    Business Development

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

• I am interested in any help you can give me with contact person there.

• Joey thank you I just went to the web site that Alex gave me above.thank you Alex. I am in Fort Lauderdale,Fl.

• My latest slow pay is Single Source emailed them multiple times & get the run around first it was 45 days, then 60 then 60 business days when I refused to complete more orders they deactivated me. I'm giving up on these companies that cant pay within 30 days.

•  They pay me every 30 days like clock work Clear Capitol pays every 30 too and E-Mortgalogic pays every 2 weeks

This reply was deleted.