Replies

• I wholeheartedly agree.  I laughed today when I got a request for a $42 exterior 35 miles from my office.  Find some other fool to do it.  They probably will, but not me anymore.

• I was approached by a company today who said "and we pay $45.00" and I said "WOW , my minimum fee is $75.00"  and they hung up.  LOL

• I have only been stiffed by one company and when I hadn't been paid for 3, I refused to do any more. I understand that in some areas, you are sent several at a time and that does make a difference. We are a small market in  comparison with most of you and 7 or 8 BPOs a week is more the norm. I work for approx. 8-10 companies plus 6 or 7 REO companies so it is easier to keep the bill from getting so high. I would be careful and limit the number of orders I accept from a new company in order to prevent getting stiffed. I think most companies are honest and try to do the job they were hired to do, but like working with any other client, the cranks and crooks are the ones that stick out. Caution is always the tip of the day.

• Anyone heard of reobg?????   They emailed me wanting me to do a BPO.  No way will I do a BPO for some

fly by night company.

• I have mostly dealt with Janeen Jansen. 

• Good company.  Generally pays $50 within 30 days but I can't remember the last time I did anything for them. Extremely low volume for my area.  Last I did for them, it was a word form.  They don't use a platform as I recall.  They are a division of the Del Larson Development Group. 

What is the name on the email?  I might recognize the name.  Did you call them?

• does anyone knows    sand castle ? why they only pay 10 for a field visit ?  does consolidate analitycs is it a good company any cvhance of getting any listings with this company /ies ? thanks

• Wonder which company re-packaged themselves. $10 for an inspection? Green River Capital aka GRC has field inspections that pay $18.50, Valuation Vision pays $20 (and doesn't pay) and BPOfulfillment aka MainStreet Valuations pays $20. I don't mind doing the BPOfulfillment ones as long as there are several of them (15+) and they are in one area and close to each other. Otherwise it's not even worth for me to start my car. I would rather spend my time working on getting listings.

• don't waste your time, they will pay but want a lot of work and will reduce your pay if they think you did not do something correctly. You also have to pay for a background check and anyone who runs for you.

• There is no chance of getting listings from any BPO company.

This reply was deleted.