Replies

• Has anyone heard of or worked with this company?  Asset Management Outsourcing,

Also known as back in black?

• Get ready for Equi-Trax orders....Lots coming Starting November 4th - Bit extra work ...Everyone is bidding on Pools of Fannie BPO's 

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned companiy- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information) 

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh    

•  Asset Management Outsourcing, Inc 

Hello , any one doing BPOs for this company

They Paid?

• Hector- Thanks for the connection request on LinkedIn!- Please let me know if I can help you in any way increase your BPO business- Florida is truly BPO goldmine! Especially where you are there is too much competition, so any little bit of information and knowledge helps. 

Yes  Asset Management Outsourcing do pay, and pay well in most of the states I have broker clients in. You just have to realize they pay 60 days the following month after you have done the BPO ...most of them do it that way 

• Joey, Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

What is going on with Core Logic?  I just received a call from them today verifying that I personally completed the bpo's and took the photos myself for 2 bpo's I completed for them over the weekend.  I believe that they are checking to make sure that we are not using services like yours.  Do you have any information on that?

They have never called me before to check up like that so I am a little suspicious.  I am wondering if another agent called to report that, as you said there is a lot of competition here in FL.  In my area there used to only be about 12 REO/BPO agents and now there are about 100.  Most of whom have never done a bpo before because they are new agents.  It also seems as if everyone who moves to FL gets their RE license.  They all seem to have visions of grandeur & do not realize that it is a lot of hard work to be a realtor.  I recently had a customer who cheated me out of a commission(long story)  call me and tell me that her mother told her she should become a realtor because you make a lot of money and told me that I needed to help her.  The audacity of her to "Tell" me that I needed to help her.

• same here. I chuckled that the pay was so low no other agents would be interested doing it for me. A little off color statement.

As for work the volume is very low this year from Corel about 10-15% cf to 2012.

• I also received notice from Core Logic asking if I had personally inspected a property and if the photos were mine. I had never had that happen prior either, but just sent back a note saying it was my work. They have probably had issues with agents having their assistants do the work and the agent get paid. I thought it curious but it didn't bother me any.

• I used to work for another broker and one of the top agents in that office was always having an assistant or her husband do the BPO's and he was always going and opening doors for showings until she could get there if she was on another appointment. Also, she had a fictitious name on a preservation company that her husband ran and she would get all that business as well.  TOP OF THAT, her daughter married into a mortgage broker (wonder how that couple was introduced....Thinking what I'm thinking?) I thought she would handle things illegally since the banks like vendors to be none related to one another in regards to kickbacks. Anyway, it was so unfair to the rest of the realtors in the office who barely got assigned listings and who really did the whole process themselves.  I mentioned it to my broker but of course the agent was the money maker in the office and got away with everything!  I eventually left along several others, said thing this agent up and left this broker at the end stilling all her business.  She should have listened to me....

• I understand that of course, but having someone else take photos is not uncommon. Unfortunately because of so many agents having phony preservation companies and other things like this, the banks have become very strict about using in house "vendors" or being related to the vendors...... the sad part of it is, that some preservation companies are owned by realtors and they are legit, but they cannot do any work for themselves.  what irritates me are the new agents who claim they are experienced reo agents and get listings from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac when they have no business getting those listings. that is so unfair.

• I agree, I have been trying to get in with these companies for years and still unsuccessful. I have reapplied and reapplied and reapplied.  It just comes down to unethical brokers picking and choosing their in house relatives and close friends or those that do extra favors to make the broker extra commissions like (keeping the listing hush in house for couple days before actually putting on the MLS) allowing the agent and broker a head start in getting a buyer.  Then what about when another in house finds a buyer but for some reason the listing agent always wins the bid...Really?

This reply was deleted.