Replies

• I am looking for the correct addresses for IAS and Broker Price Opinion as I am owed for BPO's from both of them since last October. I want to file with the BBB in Denver asap.  If you  can get on with RRReview the pay fast  with no problems

Jim

Alzie Realty

• I had turned Broker Price Opinion into the BBB 6 months ago for not paying you wil see they have tons of complaints already it took another month but I did finally get paid. Valuation Vision Im having trouble with right now its been over 60+ days now.

• I just went to the BBB site for Denver and then typed in their business name.  They'll find them for you.  Good luck.

• You have to request REM to sign up as vendor directly with email to info@remusa.com - you have to talk to a XXXXX XXXXXX and she will sign you up over the phone...If you are on Linked Message me and I will send over the contact person...

• Youi sure are pushing them. Are you telling people that it costs MONTHLY to be a member and that their 'free' signup is a limited programs and still requires a credit card? Folks---DO NOT PAY to receive BPOs. Ya dont need to.

• I agree, they barely want to pay for your gas, much less your time for us to pay for the privilege of doing their BPOs.  

• I agree don't pay for BPO's.  I am also advocating getting our fees raised.  I am almost always asking for fee increases.  We have to band together on this if we want fee increases.

• Exactly my sentiments.  I got a phone request and I wasn't sure how far it was, but knew it was a good distance.  I asked for $100 and he said "well since we gave you another for $50 (which was close), couldn't you give a little?"  I shouldn't have.  It was nearly 70 miles in one direction and back again, the time driving, the time on the computer.  I wondered if I even made minimum wage and with my experience I should be paid professional wages.  Never again.  If I know it's a good distance they can pay me $1.00 per mile and back for exterior and add on $25 for interior.  Too many newbies taking these for a mere pittance and we get to suffer from the low fees and long time paying.  I had to buy the gas and spend the time and still haven't been paid.  They took almost 2 weeks to send the clarification too.  Anyway, live and learn.  

• Got a call yesterday from BrokerPriceOpinion.com and AKA:Firstvaluation. Do they pay on time???

Thanks Tary

• Tary - 

You are welcome to call me directly - about B..P...O.com - I don't want to be libelous - They will pay you as long as you make them sign a 30 day promise to pay letter - trust me your assigner will know what it is- Sadly i might add...its basically a promissory note- you literally have to get a document signed from(VP of Operations ...Bran*** McG****)  that they will agree to pay you on your NEGOTIATED fee in 30 days...you decide from there..Also another technique I advise to my broker clients...as a last resort- is you tell them them that the employee (who you are dealing with) will also be named in the collection since they initiated the transaction...you see how fast you get paid..that employees will hound the heck out of the boss to not get sued themselves...realize thats a last resort..

Joey Singh
      Ameritax BPO Inc. 
      Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
      AmeriTax Inc.
      Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
      www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - Join THE BEST Business in the world!
      www.FileOnline29.com - File Your Taxes Here
      JSingh@theameritaxway.com
      1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
      1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
      1 800 689 6028 Fax
      1 917 859 4400 Cell
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

This reply was deleted.