Replies

• Independent Settlement Services, LLC is yet to pay me.

• Tonia,

ISGN- will not open in anything but IE8 and so you have to use the compatibility page view icon on the Windows Explorer to go to "older" version if you have IE9- and as a tip open up two screens and save often

• IAS keeps sending me emails and asking me to update my license information and E&O with them.  They used to be good at paying, 2 years ago.  Was about ISGN, they are having problems with there website and I have to contact them to pay and they feed me a little every month now. They owe me for 9 assignments and I know I will get paid but the website poblem is troubling. 

• I stopped doing work for ISGN because of thier web site problems.  I would get done with my report and everything would be gone, despite saving it numerous times durning completion.  I called tech support several times etc.  Never had any luck getting the problems straigtend out so I just stopped accepting orders. To much hassle for the low fees they pay.

• I finally turned them in to the BBB.  After almost 7 years with them, I got tired of having to literally beg for my fees.  This last one was almost 5 months.  I took another agent's advice and made the complaint.  May I ask how much they were paying your for the BPOs.  I think they stopped paying me when they decided they could get other agents for a low fee.

• Brian,

Our brokers are also having a tough time getting paid from most vendors across the board. Sometimes its a simple fact of just contacting the right person within the organization..Send me a message on LinkedIn and I will get you the two people that you should be contacting. 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc.
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com -
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 888 800 7082 Office
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

• I am sorry to say that I am having a lot of trouble getting paid by Equi-Trax. They owe me from orders done back in October. They keep telling me that the checks have been sent out over and over again and still as of today no checks and they owe me for over 50 orders. Anyone else having the same trouble? It feels like a rerun of other companies.

• I have never had an issue with Equix Trax...and they usually have updates on the system

• Just received a check today from Equi-trax. It was from late Dec. I've never had a problem with them. Consider them one of the best.

• I did recieve two checks the other day, one was from work done in Oct, the other was work done in early Nov. Still have not received the rest of Nov, Dec Jan I had never had a problem either up until this. It just feels like what has happened to several other companies out there, payments start getting late and then........

This reply was deleted.