Replies

• I just got a request to do BPO's from ISGN out of India. Anyone doing work for them and getting paid???

Thanks.

Tary in Austin, TX

• I have done a few for ISGN payments are slow & you always talk to someone in india you cant understand. Oh yeah and there fees are not worth the time & fuel.

• They have been flagged as one NON-PAYING for BPO company by many Realtors. I never did anything for them, their fees are ridiculously low, but do have friends that never received payment for orders completed. BEWARE of ISGN.

Imortgage has been around for years, this is the first I hear about non-payment. I wouldn't worry, they have never failed payment to none of the Realtors I know.

• We have done a few BPOs for ISGN and got paid. They are good to work with.

Elizabeth in SoCal

• I received an email from UTLS asking me to complete a bpo in my area.  I told them not until I am paid on services rendered from 2011.  I received an email back from them stating the email below is where all requests for payments should be sent.  Any had any success with this email?

VendorPayments@utls.com

• I would love to know if possible which one of the BPO coordinators you received this order from. I have emailed every contact I have from UTLS and have not received a single response. In addition their website does not exist any longer...how would you complete the BPO??

Anybody else still receiving order requests from UTLS???

and to answer your question, I am sorry, you will not get a response form Vendor Management or anybody else, unless of course there is another administration and another website that I am absolutely unaware of....

• And Old Republic pays withing 2 weeks.

• Clear Capital pays the first of the month every month.

Proteck pays off the 5th and 20th of every month.

• GREAT NEWS!!

My colleagues and I have received full payment from IAS today!! Along with the check, a thank you letter and details of a new Preferred Partner Program. Happy New Year!!!

• congrats Yanoska. No recent payment here, but happy that you and your colleagues were paid - there is still hope for me. Thanks!

This reply was deleted.