Replies

• David  I would love to get a group together to go after IAS if anyone has suggestions they owe our company nearly 3k!!!!
      • Have you got paid by IAS yet? They owe me about 3.5K. I hope I don't have to jump in on your suit.

• They owe me around 3 k as well.  They promised me payment the week of 11/21 and then again the next week but I haven't seen any of it.  I'm ready to make a claim.  I spent a couple hours trying to reach a "real" person to resolve the problem but they keep sending me to voicemail.  I was giving them a chance and accepted a couple orders since they said they were paying but I just emailed them to cancel until I have proof of payment and a payment plan.

• Ripoff REport:

When you receive a request on companies that offered or have trouble getting paid. This is a good source to

post your experience.

http://www.ripoffreport.com

• I have worked for IAS for more then 5 years. They were one of my Best companies, both BPO's and REO listings. The past year they have gone from slow to very slow. I finally started asking for my money, like some others all I got was a canned response. I have not had a BPO order since I started asking to get paid! I am asking again for payment. My next step will be small claims court.
  • marked them off a while back. took forever to get paid and I did not like trying to navigate their website.
  • You can add

IAS

to your list of slow pay companies.  Sometimes I need to call them at 120 to remind them I am still waiting for $$

they take 90+ days to pay.  If there is a problem on a property after you inspect it, they don't want to pay or will offer $10.00. Don't waste my time anymore.  Quit doing business with them.

• I am thankful that we as agents have sites like this one that provide the updates for companies that are not paying.  In these tough times information like this is very important for our survival and "lively hood."  Thanks to all
  • After sending an inquiry as to why I had not been paid by IAS, I received an email that they are not able to pay me at this time because their company is "growing" and systems need to be reviewed. They now owe me for many BPOs I have done since April, 2011. They always stayed 90 days behind and I always have had to call to get them to send me a payment. But now they say they do not know when a payment can be made.  Be careful out there. I am getting REALLY tired of ending up working for free. I thought  I had narrowed it down to only those I knew would pay,

• Hello everyone, can anyone tell me about Absolute REO?

When I started years ago, doing REO's, you didn't have to pay.

Now everyone wants money.

So....Absolute REO?

Legit?

This reply was deleted.