Replies

• yes, and pay for how to do a bpo...

their REO inventory is low. typ they resell to another bank. at least in No CA.

• Ilike Old Republics forms but I do not like their low fees.

• They will negotiate.
  • Evaluations Solutions don't pay.
    • I let evaluation solutions to accumulate for a few months and then get a large check. The ones that are really behind with me is UTLS , they just paid me for a BPO done back in July. Do any one got listings from UTLS?
      • no listings from UTLS, I have a few they owe me for, they always have paid in the past, however they have gotten slower.  I am just curious as to why company's that are slow too pay are always the ones that want the orders in with the fastest turn around time?
  • Secured Lending

E mortgage Logic

LPS

Finiti is great

Core logic I like how they list their payments.

I would like to have an idea as to the number of BPO's agents are receiving per month?

• 40-75,about 8-10 interiors a month out of that,we are COUNTRY here,so these aren't generally "around the corner" type.Comps can be upwards over 15 miles apart in some areas .My daughter and I are a team so I give her the closest ones,(we are licensed in two states) my husband and I generally go together for pics,I upload and label as we go to the next one because I try to get them so it's in the general, same area and amazingly enough we always end up at a favorite restaurant for lunch or dinner : ))) Fees around here are currently 50 exterior,75-100 for interior,25-30 for PCR's,what are others getting paid?
      • sounds like my neck of the woods!  I do 60 to 80 a month and am trying very hard to start cutting back to 40 or less.  Our area is Rural and comps will sometimes range up to 30 miles.  The best thing I like about doing BPO's is driving the country side,  seems that ther is always somewher that I haven't seen. Very relaxing sometimes.

• anywhere from 10-20.
This reply was deleted.