Replies

• utls has gotten slow on their payment, they use to be really good to work for.  I did have a prior problem and gave them a call and they did pay me.  Have done work for all you mentioned except Rels no problems getting paid.  However proteck is slow but they will pay. 
  • Bad Pay - Valuation Solutions and Evalonline - It's been over 90 -120 days and still no $$...
  • I just got paid for 5 out of 6 BPO's that i did for Evaluation Solutions. And yesterday i got an email from a law firm wanted me to sign a BPO confrimation that i did for this company. It apprears that the owners of this house that i did the BPO on, has Filed for BK 7. I have refused to sign and send those papers back becuase i noticed on the copy of the BPO that are new sold/active addresses, picutres, and information that i never provided when i submitted the BPO to Evalonline originally. I send Eval. an email stating that i was not going to sign becuase the BPO looks altered and not recognize some of the pictures and information on it. Should i send this info to the Law Firm that send me the papers as well? . Any advise?
  • I'm in the Dallas, TX area

I have not been paid by:
    Brokerpriceopinion.com
    Disposolutions (bpos)

Companies that pay good have been:
    Ocwen/Altisource (every 2 weeks direct deposit)
    LSI (every 2 weeks)
    Corelogic (2 weeks)
    MDA (monthly)
    Singlesource (monthly, but I have to call every month; seems like they don't send my check until I call...hmmm)
    RR Review (2 weeks)
    PCV/Murcor (monthly direct deposit)

Hope this helps
  • To all working with Evaluation Solutions. I too had a problem, which has been resolved. The best person to contact is Lorie Carter, the Director of Operations (lcarter@evalonline.net).

I think the true problem they are faced with, just like the economy of this great country of ours, is that they are simply overwhelmed. They are not trying to beat you out of the money. Looks like they just have so much paper work, it must be hard to keep up.

I sum it up for all of those concerned about payment, my total was far greater than those posed here, close to $20,000. Work with Lorie and I am sure you will get the payments do you.

Who expected to have so many properties in the state in which they are in?

Hang in there. When writing or emailing Lorie make sure you indicate their file number. That is really all that is needed.

Good Luck,

Richard Greco, Appraiser
    Bronx, New York
    Grecoappraisals@aol.com
    www.richardgrecoappraisals.com
    718-518-8588
    • Rich,
      I think that you give them, Evaluations, too much credit. Both for an interest free loan of close to $20,000., and also for them being swamped by paperwork. In all the time I complained to them about my non payments, no body took any responsibility for non payment, there was never any transferring of my calls to Account Payable, no manager interceded. It was only after I told them I was going to the St Johns county court, the Florida State court and the Federal District court that I finally got a response, and eventually got almost fully paid.
      Now I get emails from them every Friday at 5 or 6 PM asking me if I can do a BPO by Saturday at 2PM, for their standard fee.
  • Samreo, First American, PCV Murcor, Clear Capital all pay well...
  • Want to add Home Trust Nation to the NEVER pay list
  • After almost a year I just received a check for BPO's that Evaluation Solutions ordered.
    Thanks Kate at Evaluation Solutions
    Tary
  • I finally got paid from them after six months of trying and a lot more of my time than I care to mention. This is time I could have been doing something more productive. Needless to say as soon as I got paid, I took my profile off their website, thinking they wouldn't contact me with orders anymore. Funny thing is they still send emails looking for agents looking to complete assignments. Needless to say I ignore them and am better off for it.
This reply was deleted.