Replies

• Lisa,

Did you ever get paid by Summit.  I have recently been doing work for them and want to make sure I will eventually get paid!  I also got a BPO from MSI through DispoSolutions this week.  Don't see them listed on the site.  Has anyone heard of MSI and what's your opinion.  Thanks!

• Thanks Don. As a newbie to this site, the information has been invaluable!
  • Emortgage will pay, call them and make sure your w-9 is active, I always get checks, same with titanium and fasinc. Eval is not good with paying... still owe me money too
    • Has anyone ever gotten an REO listing from Eval? I just did my first BPO for them and unless I get paid I will not be doing any more...got the call this am and needed it complete by 2 pm.
      • Aaron . . . it took me 9 months of constant badgering Evalonline before they paid . . . and I had to go to upper management. I put them on my Junk Mail list and would bark at the moon before I did another for them.
  • Titanium pays like clockwork. Their pay is terrible, but they pay
  • I can't stop laughing! Yea they got me too! e-valueoneline is the new pimp of real estate. They need some Vegas licensee. I still can't believe I feel for the trick, but I am just 2 bpos in. Never again! I am fine on doing free work. Got a family to feed! Any who First American, Core Logic/RELS, Market 2 Market Single Source Clear Capital, Titanium Inc, & FAS; They all are great companies and they all pay within 30-45 days.
  • Evaluation Solutions owes me for 4 bpo's right now.

Tary in Austin
  • E-Valueonline actually pays more than other companies. They offer $55 for interior and sometimes will pay even more if you are the agent get it done in a snappy. The coordinators there realize their employer is not popular. I get blast msgs and calls begging for agents to take 100s of their orders lately.
    • So you have had no problems getting paid from them, They are having a lot of orders right now, they do have criteria, no REOs no short sales comps and 90 days on market.!!!
This reply was deleted.