Replies

• evanonline does not pay!!
    • Your presumption is hardly true. They will pay if you bill them.
  • Clear Capital
    iMortgage
    Single Source
  • Good news for me...... REMUSA did finally pay me. I was told by their accounting dept. that there was a problem with the envelopes used. I received my late payment and since then another.
  • This may be generic as this kind of work is supposed is a snapper to supplement one's income not to spend a great deal time to search for a home. The subject is supposed to be on Redwood Dr in the pacific forests. There are 5 streets with same name. GPS/maps do not work. The number system is anything that one does not want to know. 2 hours later not able to find the place I went back to tiny town. The coffee shop owner suggested me to go back where I gave up. Another Redwood street was near the coffee shop so I decided to check that street also. It had a street sign on the ground with cones. After some real challenging climbing 40 degree grade drive up & down the trail. It came to a dead stop with even higher number. A resident says there is a side street and the house # are all mix up. Finally I found a vacant home with only 2 numbers left on the fence. The home is behind weeds. The house number was partially missing. Well it took ~3 hours to find the property. Since I knocked on a number of doors residents were aware of me. One lady came with a wine bottle showed me her neighbors- 4 deer. No, I don't need a drink as I have 45 min of windy highway to drive before two free ways.....I asked for $10 gas fee on top so $55 for 5 hrs of driving....
    • Tell me this, was it worth it Sam?
      • Jan,
        I was taught very early that deliver 100% what you promise. If it is an assignment then do whatever it takes to get the job done.
        On a steep land listing, there was no road, I had to hike up about 15 minutes to show the lot. The seller was very pleased by stating most agents just sat at the office. She offered a higher commission rate than asked for,
  • resnet and lamco are both great.... Lamco has stopped doing reos and now only do auctions.. but they are great for bpos....
    • Great to know that Lamco no longer does reos.  I keep getting email asking me to buy their membership.  Now I know not to.  Thank you..

• Are you sure about Lamco only doing auctions. My understanding is that properties they work with initially go thru auction process, if lender is high bidder Lamco assigns as they have in past. I did just do BPO for them. Quick payment on BPO. I was told I would get listing if lender was high bidder.
This reply was deleted.