Replies

• Please add Evaluation Solutions to your list, I see it has other raps against it below. I gave them the benefit of the doubt last year and let them rack up 2500.00 in past dues, shame on them!! This year I thought they were being watched closer by my office staff, and SHAME ON ME, I find they haven't paid since Jan and have racked up about 1250.00 !!! Needless to say I am getting the run around now and they say they will pay but so far I have seen nothing. I will NO LONGER allow them to get past 45 days. Last year I held their BPO's ransom, this year I hadn't but I think I will start!! Watch out for them, or at least stay on top of them!!!!
    • Please add Integrate Asset Services to your no pay list also.

• evalonline....every board has members warning of non payment, etc. It seems they get the new bpo agent for a few reports until no payment comes. I just received payment for 2 of 3 done almost 6 months ago. I'm not chasing them for the 3rd report- that will be my Christmas present to them just to be done with them.
  • Here's my list
    AVM
    LSI
    Clear Capital
    First American
    Old Republic
    Single Source
    Ocwen
    Goodman Dean
    • Good list or bad list?????
    • is this a good or bad list
    • How did you apply with Old Republic? I have been trying for years!!!
  • Goodman Dean is great for me at least. never had a problem with them paying on time. Infinity Val us great too

I will never work with Nationwide REO Brokers again., had an REO with them, never paid my reimbursements and cut my commission at closing with no reason, or even telling me they were doing it. Now, i called them ask sent email after email, finally got a response from the asset manager who forward my email on to the NREOB closing agent and pre-marketer who never responded... NREOB is worthless..unprofessional. I understand they been around for many years..good for them.. I wouldn't work with them if they gave me a millior dollar listing, because I know I would never get my $$ back off reimbursement... worthless company in my opinion... absolutely worthless
    • Goodman Dean is another excellent company, unfortunately I only get a few orders a month from them.

Nationwide REO Brokers has alwasy had problems, however another big company: Integrated Asset Services is worse, it took me over one year to get paid for the completed bpos and they only paid after I finally threatened them with collection services. They still owe me for prepaid expenxes on the last REO listing i sold for them last year and I have also just threatened them with turning the file over for collection if they do not promptly pay.

• Don't forget Clear Capital!! They are the BEST!
This reply was deleted.